Learn how to skate....ZELO

»Yah, Junhong! Look, I can do it, I can do it, I can-« Crash.

You screamed and then your butt hit the hard ground, while the skateboard of your boyfriend rolled his own way and left you behind.

You sighed frustratingly and stayed at the ground, waiting for some miracle that allowed you to become a master in skateboarding.

One week ago, you asked Junhong, or also known as Zelo, to teach you how to skateboard and you actually were a good learner but it was still hard for you to keep your balance at this rolling board.

»Haha, that was awesome _________.«
Zelo helped you up but a cheeky smile was formed on his face and you knew exactly why. »No, don't you say anything«, you warned him, pointing your finger at him.

He gave you one of his angelic features, smiling with his big, round eyes and puffy cheeks. You sighed and looked after his skateboard.

»I think I'll never learn it. Why can't I be as talented as you are?«, you asked with a theatrical voice.

»I'm not that talented«, he contradicted and your brows immediately raised up.

»Oh yeah, of course you're not, I mean, your company and all of your crazy fangirls are just imagine that you can sing, rap, dance and skateboard!«, you almost threw your arms up, a bit annoyed by the fact that he said this. Zelo noticed that you didn't like it and came around you, pushed your arms down and placed his own around your shoulders to pull you to him.

»Calm down, baby girl«, he smiled softly, »you know I'm just kidding, besides you're also talented.« You rolled your eyes. Of course he would made a compliment, otherwise he knew how you'd react. You smiled.

»Okay, you little noodle. Come and help me over here.«

You hurried over to the board, picked it up and went back to Zelo. When the skateboard was at the ground, you stood on it, moving it back and forth with your food. »Today is the day, I can feel it«, you said proudly. You put your other food at the board, ready to go on, when suddenly firm hands grabbed you and pulled you off the board, which rolled again away, lonely and abandoned.

»Yah! Junhong! Let me down!«, you laughed.

»Nope~«

»Stop fooling around, babo!«

»Then do something to let me go.«

You heard him smirk, then he turned you around and gave you an unmistakeable look, his eyes locked with your lips as he bit his own. »Oh, sweetheart«, you chuckled deviously, »you won't get anything until you put me-«

He just stopped you by crashing his lips at yours, slightly laughing in the kiss by your surprised squeak. This boy was really a little brat - taking everything he wanted, when he wanted it.

But you played along and responded the kiss.
You loved the way his lips fit and moved perfectly against yours, making you almost loose your mind when his tongue slipped in your mouth.

You sighed pleased and laid your arms around his neck, pulling him closer to you.
You bit his lower lip and that made you both separate from each other, both of you took a deep breath as you try to regain it.

»Are you ... satisfied now?«, you asked and he answered with a bright, big smile across his face, causing your heart to flutter.

»I think I can teach you something different, too. You know, __________, something in bed«, he started but you stopped him laughing by hitting playfully his chest. »Oh no, you don't! You already suck at teaching me how to skateboard!«, you complained and pouted. Zelo grinned only wider and did an Eskimo kiss with you, still not letting you go.

»Okay, then I think I have to prove that you're wrong«, he almost sang in a playful tone, again bringing his lips down on yours and you knew that this day's schedule was going to be very interesting and instructive.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copied from tumblr : http://babyheaven.tumblr.com/post/57908133570/learn-how-to-skateboard