I really thanks to Dale that he was taught me a lesson not to easily love someone who acts that make you special, in short don't believe in LOVE.

Love? Its none in my vocabulary.

Pain? It was my virtue

I think I destined to be alone. But there is a guy who wants to change everything. Even the bad memories I have before.

"Chasing My Wife"

I was staring and stalking at her without her knowing me  for the whole 3 years.

My heart felt so much pain every time I saw her laughing and smiling with the other guys.

I've always guarding and protecting her secretly because I know that my enemies kept ruining my life.

Enemies that ruined my dream family with her. They'll do everything to get what they want from me, its my position and my power. But one day, my great enemy not only wants my power and my position but he also wants my wife. He did everything and he's not giving up to get my wife from me.

Until the great war came, my wife lost from me.

She lost her memories with me. She's not even know that she's married to a Mafia Boss and it's me.

But I'll never give up  to make her mine again. I will not giving up to my wife. I'll make sure that she will remember those love and  memories we have before. I really love her.

I'll make sure that even she  forgot the memories we had but her heart will never forget how we made those memories.

"Let me go please" she was begging at me.

"No Ayesha! I'll never let you go by this time. You are mine. Mine only! No one can hug you, kiss you, own you and love you except me"

"No one owned me Dazer" she give me a death glare. No wife I owned you from the day you married me.

"I owned you Ayesha. I have my rights on you" I said and then I caressed her cheek.

"You have no rights on me Dazer. In fact your not my family nor my boyfriend" She said while seriously looking at my eyes. Her eyes is full of anger. My heart was being stab when I saw those hatred.

"Yeah I'm not your boyfriend Ayesha but I'm your family" she looks confuse for what I said.

"F-family? Are you taking drugs? Last time I checked Montefilio's were not our relatives" she said while laughing at me.

"I'm your family Ayesha" I said seriously.

"No you're not. Just let me go. I don't want to be with you jerk"

"I'll never do that Ayesha."

"Just please let me go. I don't want to be with you.  No one owned me Dazer. I owned myself! You're not my family so let me go. Don't waste your time to me Dazer"

"I don't even waste my time with you Ayesha. You're my everything"

"Everything? Tss, don't make fun of me Dazer. We've just met few months ago so stop this nonsense conversation"

"We met 5 years ago Ayesha. You're mine for the past 3 years"

"Hahahaha, you're such a great storyteller. You make me laugh so hard" she said while laughing so hard.