"Your crazy, matches my crazy"

Začít od začátku

"But Callum you bought that car, I can't take all your money for it, it's a fucking Audi!"

"I've got this beautiful new car Jada, I ain't lost out on anything, I've upgraded. And I got enough money in my bank to retire on, you'll make good use outta the car money"

"I don't know what to say" why was I now blubbering!

"Ay, ay, ay, come on don't cry next to me. I dunno what to do when girls cry" he made me chuckle as he patted my head like a dog,

"No, no... they're happy tears I'm just a bit overwhelmed that's all"

"Good. Look Jada... I know this morning I wasn't exactly... happy about Richie taking a shine to ya, but he's gonna look out for ya, he's gonna look out for all of us"

"I know Callum, I know" I stared out onto the streets of the East End that were whizzing by us... fantasizing? I didn't need to do that anymore, this was all real, I didn't need to send myself crazy no longer, I hadn't even picked up my book today, and last night... that dream I had, it was all about Richie. Richie and I ruling London, I went along with him to every deal he did, every person he tortured for missing payments or who had wronged him, every fight he had, I was even helping him in some cases, it made me want to handle a gun, I wanted to shoot anyone who was planning to hurt My Richie.
With me by his side he'd be fully protected, I'd be so alert to the surroundings whenever he'd be distracted with jobs. Of course I knew he had his own footmen who stayed hidden away like undercover security but believe me, I'd sense something before they would, I was going to die on my death bed either with or for Richie.

It turned out that the club didn't open on Sunday's so Callum gave me a little tour of the room down stairs that I'd missed out on seeing last night. It was equally as stunning. The catwalk and stage was very impressive and the tables that surrounded it were so dainty and cute. He went behind the bar and poured out three drinks and then came to sit at the front of the bar with me,

"Who's that for?" I looked at the glass of straight Hennessy on the rocks, the ice was crackling away,

"Richie. He'll be down in a minute. He's just cleaning up some business"

"Is that the real reason that we're sat down here?"

"Nah. He just wants to walk you into the lounge to introduce you to the Sunday club"

"Sunday club? What's that?"

"All the gang gets together. There's around twelve of us"

"Twelve? Just twelve people work for Richie?"

"He keeps a very small personal circle. Even twelve is uncomfortable for him but business is so wide spread that it was starting to get a little too much to handle. I mean he's got partners and others who do shit but they aren't immediate partners. You know?"

"Oh right, yeah I get it. So I'm guessing this means you don't work for the bank anymore?" Before he could answer the VIP clubs door flung open and a guy with a bloody nose was being dragged out, he was partly knocked out but alert enough to groan as two big guys in suits held one arm each, his feet dragging behind him. And then followed my beautiful Richie, eyes bright, hair perfect, wearing a white shirt with a black tie and black trousers, he looked so... I couldn't even explain. All I knew was that it felt simply euphoric to just look at him looking at me. He had a cig hanging out of the side of his mouth to which his friend held a flame up to it for him to light as Richie himself was a little preoccupied with fastening up a cufflink, most likely because he was fresh from an outfit change, no doubt the other suit had a splattering of blood on it from that guys broken nose, ouchie...