Had Me At Hello (Trevor Moran Fanfic)

(Don't give up on this story right away, I swear if u read it you won't regret it.)

(Also just want to point out that yes there are a lot of spelling errors and yes a lot of things are made up but this is my first story and it's FICTION. In the words of my queen miranda, haters bak off)

"Hey people, It's me Sienna!" I exclaimed, starting yet another one of my suckish YouTube videos.

Let's just get one thing straight, I'm an absolutely horrible youtuber. To be honest, the only reason I get views is because of Connor.

Yes Connor Franta, My older brother.

"Guess who just got invited to Vidcon? That's right, this girl!"

Being more of a beauty guru I filmed a 'what's in my bag video' of all the stuff I was bringing to Vidcon.

Tomorrow's the day, and I can't wait!

I was going to be bunking with all the guys. Of course I've met them all....

Well all of them but Trevor.

And let's just say I'm kinda nervous cause with his videos he's kinda cute and where the same age and..

Oh god I'm a mess he probably won't even like me.

But I don't need to worry about boys, Vidcon here I come!

*Little does Sienna know that Trevor just may like her back. But will something happen in her family that just kind of postpones there relationship? Or maybe it will make it stronger? Read to find out.*