11: The Unexpected

OMG GUYS. SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. so much shit, so little time. yknow. shit happens. anyway enjoy this so much because you guys literally make me so happy you have no idea.
thank you!!

My room smells just like him, and it's hard to find stabilized feet as I hear someone running up the staircase. In seconds I'm throwing my shirt on, zipping up my jeans and Liam is doing the same. But he looks less worried than me, almost like all of this was funny and I want to kiss that smirk right off his face. I'm still falling through the euphoric state of my release, everything slow and blurry but Liam doesn't ever make me feel humiliated.

"God, you're freaking incapable of doing up your shirts." I laugh, my hands lunging forward and tugging on his shirt. He looks at me with big warm eyes and a chest that I'd rather be worshiping if it weren't for the conspicuous footsteps trailing up the hallway slowly. My fingers do his buttons quickly and he just watches. And what the fuck, I fucking love him more than I did yesterday and the day before, I love him so much that I want to fray away from it - I'm so young, how could I feel this complex of an emotion. How is that possible?

A knock startles me as I flinch away, racing towards my door with a slight limp, knowing exactly who it is. I pull it open and I watch as my sister runs down the hall, giggling with a red face.

"Waliyha! Come here right now." I scold, sounding like a mother but the situation is very unmotherly and I know it's so obvious, the swollen lips and glazed eyes is a dead giveaway.  She is smirking at me, slowly walking towards me with crossed arms and a look that tells me I'm going to be doing all of her chores until I'm six feet underground.

"What is it, Zayn? You need me, is that it?" But the look goes as soon as it comes, not being completely prepared to be faced with Liam. Her cheeks flush red and I want to laugh at her for being such a teenage girl, but I know I was just the same way when I first met him. She seemed like she could of never in her right state of mind, imagine that Liam would be standing by my bed all along.

"Oh sh--uh, um, hey Mr. Payne? You are so dead, Zayn." She snickers and I grind my teeth together, getting ready to flick her stupid, little head but Liam interrupts my homicidal thoughts by being a gentlemen.

How can he still be so kind, after just fucking around and me? After me being so loud that my whole neighborhood probably heard?

I'm entranced by him, he is so gorgeous with red lips and messy hair and I wonder how anyone could be so perfect? Stupidly perfect, the nurturing side of him and how he can't do up his buttons to save his life. And then he is such a good kisser that it feels like reaching heaven by just his lips.

How can one person be such a living contradiction? How come the small things are just as charming as the last?

"Nice to meet you, Waliyha." He smiles widely, eyes friendly and sweet. He reaches his hand out to shake hers and my heart stops, slapping it away. He's not shaking her hand, just after all of that! The thought makes me shiver. He stares at me with grin and I'm glaring.

"Y-You too." She's blushing and I know she's fan-girling, holding back from just screaming out the obvious and that being how hot he is in person.

I snap myself out of it.

"You need to distract them, Wal, I'll give you twenty bucks and do your chores for a whole week. Please, I promise, on my life-" I beg her and she interrupts me with a raised hand, not bothering being cute around me.

"Yeah, whatever, I'll say the backyard is on fire. You better treat my brother good, alright? Also, you're super cool. I-I'm... gonna go now. Bye." She is such a dork, smiling awkwardly and racing down the stairs.