New interests, friends and enemies

As morning came, Barry had woke up early to make Kara some breakfast, he slowly broke out of their embrace by phasing throught the bed to the floor underneath and quickly ran to the supermarket to restock the groceries of his new friend and co-worker Kara.

Three and a half hours later Barry returns to her house with a handful of bags and a box full of his favourite cereal. But accidentaly dropped the can of milk, unwillingly waking his peaceful sleeping beauty " What happened, why is there so much noise?" Barry heard Kara ask him why he had woke her up at 7 am, to which Barry responded "Well I went to the supermarket to buy some ingredients and while I was there i thought why not buy a full 3 month restock. I guess it is too much" Barry looked around at the bags in the floor then Kara responded with "Oww! That's cute and very thoughtful, thanks Bear.

"I was thinking that maybe we could eat something and then go patrol the city for a while?" Kara brought up her mind, Barry replied "yeah sure but don't you think that Ms. Grant will be looking for us?"

Kara wondered for a bit then shook it off "Nah, I think she will be ok for a few hours"

6 hours later at National Bank's rooftop:

After hours of stopping petty crimes such as bank robberies and car chases, Supergirl's tummy started to growl signaling that she needed to keep up her daily calorie intake, Kara then heard Barry's stomach growl, Flash noticed both of these noises and took and quick detour to buy a xtra large pepperoni pizza that came with 8 garlic bread slices with two super large chocolate frappuccino drinks to go, after he got all of their food in a back pack, he lifted Kara in bridal style to the highest rooftop of National City to have their snack and chat for a while

The pair of friends continued to talk about their tragic events in life, Kara told Barry about how advanced in technology Krypton was and how peaceful it loved to be, how she had dreams of becoming a good example, a symbol of hope for her friends and people in this Earth.

Barry told Kara about the time that bullies used to tease him about his father being a cold blooded murderer and how he was crazy for saying that a lightning bolt killed his mother, also remembering how his passion for science started and his dreams, hopes, ideas slowly came to fruition.

Barry also told Kara about H.R. Wells, Cisco, Jesse, Wally, Joe, Henry and Caitlin; to him it was a joy to have them at his side, always helping and supporting each other. Kara listened carefully to each of the names and descriptions that Barry was telling her. When she heard him take a long pause, she started to tell him about her parents, friends like Winn, Cat, Lois, Mike, James and Sara. She knows that they all want her to live safely.

Once they finished, in unison they said "They sound like nice people and i wish i could meet them someday" Both blushed a little, then had a laugh because they thought that they had found their perfect match.

Deep down from the street, Flash heard a man say how late it was getting and decided to show up to CatCo for a while to see if they weren't noticed but Kara soon regretted that anf tapped Barry's shoulder to make him follow her outside but to their luck Ms. Grant was entering this floor and accidentally bumped into her, to save her job, she pretended to be sick and pointed towards Barry as her boyfriend that was taking care of her while she recovered her full strength.

"Who is this young man at your side Kira?" Ms Grant inquired

"He is the web designer and my boyfriend too" Kara laughed nervously as she punched his arm for him to play along. "Yes indeed Ms. Grant, i was just taking care of her, she has the cold but its a minor thing" Barry scratched the back of his neck as he finished his sentence.

Luckily Ms. Grant believed that tiny lie and let the couple of buddies off the hook.

"Ok that was kinda exciting, let's not do that again ok?, Ms. Grant will kill the both of us if we skip work again" Kara told Barry with worry in her voice.

Karry's apartment, Tuesday 8 pm

Alarms could be heard from Kara and Barry's cellphones, both said "Damnit, are we seriously late again?"

Swiftly the two got up and started using their superhuman speed to look their best for work, meanwhile Kara having finished dressing first, started making breakfast which consisted on pancakes and donuts made outta chocolate and of course some decaf americano and their bottles of orangey juice.

"Breakfast is ready" Kara shouted and Barry responded to her "Incoming"

When both of them had finished, they dashed to CatCo building at the max of their speeds.