A New Life Begins

How can i describe what i left behind, when all i left behind were a bunch of pretty much psicologically damaged friends and some casualities over the recent turn of events.

I was not fast enough to save everyone i cared about, today I've let people that i knew die in front of me and make it worse the Central City thinks i saved them and their holding a Flash Day, but only i knew what happened that day.

I ran off but first i had to pay my respects to my friend who her husband had died trying to save the city i gave her a hug and watched her cry, it broke my heart, i wish i could go back and fix this, but Caitlin said she doesn't wants me to do it, and just recently we've admitted our feeling that had been building up ever since i broke her ice walls.

"I just want to say I'm sorry for what has happened, if you hate me I'll understand" Barry told Caitlin, he felt defeated, destroyed and dropped to his knees to beg Caitlin's forgiveness.

"Get up Barry, you know i don't want to hate, i don't, i just need someone to love and I'm almost 27 and i want a family of my own, i want to have a family with you..." Caitlin ordered Barry to get up and plainly answer her question.

"Are you sure, because your husband has just passed away?" Caitlin looked at him with lust filled eyes, not caring about anything but their bodies clashing in perfect sync.

"Well if that's what you want..." Barry scooped Caitlin bridal style while holding onto her waist tightly and then ran towards her apartment where they would have rough and wild intercourse.

Morning came by rushing in through the window at the same time the sun light beamed over Barry's head a bit over Caitlin's face, they were snuggled in bed, holding each other close, Caitlin woke up first, not being able to feel her legs.

"What is Barry doing here? What happened last night? And why i can't feel my legs?"

"Cait Are you awake?" he joked pretending to not know if she was or wasn't awake.

"What is it Barry?" she felt sorry for herself but right now all she wanted was to make Barry ravish her all over again

"We just had sex...! And it was awesome, are you still with that thought wondering around your head?" he asked rememberimg what had she told him last night

"What thought and/ or wish?" she was lost in her thoughts and couldn't remember

"That you wanted to have a family with me..." she them remembered what she mistakenly said to him yesterday and she said ut because of the pain that she'd been through.

"No i can't have that with you! I'm sorry" Caitlin expressed her discomfort and asked him to leave her house

"Fine...!" he got out of bed and changed quickly and on his way out he slammed the door shut so hard that he broke the frames and supports.

"Fuck you Barry, I hate you" she stood up and dropped to her knees, regretting that last sentence, covering her mouth, sobbing smoothly and slowly as he went far away from her reach.

"I'll just move to National City, i think I'll do better there, besides there's Jay to protect Central City although it is not his priority"

He was so mad at Caitlin for letting him on in that cruel way, opening himself up to her and her rejecting him after all they've been through, it wasn't fair.

National City

At CatCo media Kara worked hard to be a great web designer but her boss was an insatiable bitch, hell bent on the perfection of things, she hated her attitude but what could she do would surely amaze us all...