Talk between Heroes

Supergirl POV

"So the rooftop of CatCo media?
What is he up to?" Supergirl asked herself being suspicious about the real motives of The Flash.

Flash POV

"I wonder why she thinks too much about it not like i have some weird substance to use against her"

Kara was flying at low speeds due to the fact that she was trying to figure Flash out, she needed to confirm that he was not hostile. Barry thought that Supergirl could be a perfect ally to help in the battle against this new villaneous GodSpeed, whose been running around between cities committing robberies and murders around cities.

In less than 4 minutes both heroes arrived on the rooftop they've agreed to meet and started talking.

Flash and Supergirl talk:

"So why did you told me to come here Flash?" Supergirl broke the silence between her and this vibrating man. 'I asked you to come here to straighten things out, i have no need to attack or hurt in anyway, all I need is to be partners so we can help each other out whenever we need most? So are you interested Supergirl?"

Supergirl was thinking about it when she spoke up her mind too "Okay i'll accept your idea and we will become partners to fight crime but with one condition"

Then Flash responded her with "Which is?" Supergirl told him what was "I want us to reveal our secret identities so we can get to know each other better and have a strong confidence and relationship" Both of them blushed when they heard the last word, so Flash quickly replied "Ok i accept your terms."
"Well my name is Barry Allen, i was struck by lightning and a dark matter wave so i became The Flash the fastest man alive on every Earth in the multiverse and who you really are Supergirl?" He explained about his powers and origins. Then Supergirl revealed her identity "My name is Kara Zor-El, i come from the planet Krypton which was destroyed 24 years ago, when i came to Earth i was only 13 and i had no family, my cousin Superman brought me to the people that once helped him to understand his powers and how to control them. Days later i was adopted by the Danvers family, so for 11 years i've been hiding in the shadows but recently emerged as Supergirl the sexy protector of National City" She heard Flash giggle "Yes you truly are super sexy and so hot looking" As he finished his sentence he took of his cowl to reveal his handsome facial features "So Kara, i had suspitions of where would you go and what did do you so, its awesome that Supergirl is my best and we better believe that we need to eat 12 thousand calories per day to do our super jobs right? Plus i was thinking of buying italian takeout for both of us, so please follow me"

Kara blushed because of Barry's words, she thinks its a nice offer and yeah she could use another friend to talk about crazy life stuff "Ok you got me convinced, you lead, i'll follow".

Flash put his cowl back on and started running down the side of the building at incredible speeds that Kara did not notice when he had already got down of the rooftop.

"Wait up for me Flash" Supergirl lifted up in the air and started her race to catch up to her new friend.

Many minutes passed by and she had finally caught up to him in a pastry shop that also made snacks and dinner, simple yet delicious food plates.

They entered with their suits on and took seat in the nearest table, everyone around them were astonished to see two famous superheroes sitting together and having a nice and lovely dinner while talking about their lives.

"So Flash were are you from?" She began the first round of questions then he replied with "I originally come from Central City i was born, raised and got my powers there which by the way was and its awesome to run at light speeds" Flash finished and them told everyone spectator "yes i know that all of you guys are staring so please stop that"

The crowd stopped doing what they were doing Flash had noticed they were doing staring at the actual heroes Flash and Supergirl, to our heroes they believed it was rude to stare, but through crowd their minds ran the idea of them dating or maybe them being married.

"Wait Supergirl if your planet exploded 24 years ago and you were 13 back then, then how aren't you a bit more experienced than Superman?" Flash inquired about it which brought a grin to Supergirl's lips as they always were confused by that issue "Yeah about that, i got stuck in the phantom zone for 24 years so by the time i mysteriously got out of the zone i arrived at this Earth still being 13 years old, at first it was difficult because i couldn't control my x-ray vision and freeze breath, so mr. Danvers came up with a solution to this and it was a pair of glasses with copper frames so i could see like a regular 13 year old girl" Flash was astonished and wildly interesting in knowing more about Kara Danvers

Kara sighed and called up the waitress to order everything that was on the snack list, she asked me too and i said that i also wanted the whole snack list, the waitress finished writing everything up in her notepad and left towards the kitchen

"So Flash while we wait for the food, would you mind sharing your history to me?" She seductively placed her question as she got close to Barry's ear and whispered it. Barry shuddered he told Kara that it was a sad but in the end happy chain of events that led him to this talk with you

Don't be afraid to comments and leave your suggestions in opinion box