You're His Stylist - Part One

*Y/N's POV*

*Bad Era*

You tried so hard to get a job in the styling field, styling and hair and make up was your passions. You couldn't believe you got a call from Michael Jackson's manager offering you a job, Michael's current stylist is away on maternity leave so he needs someone in the meantime. It's not a permanent job but hey it's something right? Today was your first day, you got ready and wanted to look your best for Michael. You decided on a black jumpsuit, you wanted to make a statement to Michael and everyone else that you did in fact have the experience and were stylish.

You checked yourself over before grabbing your things and leaving

You checked yourself over before grabbing your things and leaving. The drive there was long but you got there eventually, today Michael was meant to have a photo shoot to promote his tour. You arrive to the centre he was at and put your pass on around your neck. You get let in and get greeted by Michael's manager.

"Welcome, Y/N. I'm Frank, Michael's manager. We spoke on the phone the other day. It's nice to finally meet you." He smiles and extends his hand.

"It's lovely to finally meet you, Frank." You smile before shaking his hand.

"Follow me, I'll take you to Michael." He says and You follow him.

Your heart starts racing, you've always been a fan of Michael's but to actually be in his presence and work for him is a whole new level. You don't want to fan girl in front of him so you try your hardest to compose yourself while walking down the long hallway. You and Frank stop at a door, Frank softly knocks on the door.

"Michael, your stylist has arrived." Frank says while opening the door.

You look and see Michael sitting down in a chair and he turns to look at you. You've never seen Michael like this before, he's so beautiful. In your opinion he doesn't need make up, he's perfect the way he is. But you can see his Vitiligo showing on his neck so you can see why he wants to wear light make up. He looks a little down.

"Oh, hello." Michael says in a low tone.

"Hi." You give him a warm smile.

"I'll leave you guys to it. The shoot is in an hour." Frank says before leaving.

You walk over to where Michael is and start setting up, you glance over at him and see him staring in a space. He really looks like he doesn't want to be here, you're not sure if You should ask him if he's okay or you should just keep your mouth shut and do your job. Screw it, you're going to be around him a lot for at least half a year you may as well start getting acquainted now.

"Are you okay? Mr Jackson?" You ask politely.

"Hmm?" Michael hums, snapping out of his trance, looking up at you.

"I asked if you're okay." You say, carefully trying to not make him upset.

"Oh sorry. I'm just, my mind is everywhere. And please, call me Michael." He gives you a smile.

"No it's okay there's no need to apologise. We're all human." You smile before grabbing some liquid foundation and start dabbing some on his face gently. As you're doing that you noticed he's staring at you.

"I didn't catch your name. Frank didn't tell me." He says.

"My name is Y/N, Y/N L/N." You smile at him while gently rubbing the foundation in.

"That's a beautiful name." He smiles back.

You got butterflies in your stomach, the way he's looking at you and smiling. Sends shivers down your spine.

"Thank you, Michael." You blush. Hoping he didn't notice that, but he did and chuckled.

You then start applying the powder foundation on his face and neck, he seemed a little self conscious when you touched his neck. You pulled back because he kept leaning back everytime you go to apply powder there.

"What's wrong?" You asked.

"I'm sorry, I'm just self conscious about my neck that's all. That's where all my...spots are. I hate them." He sighs, looking down.

"I don't." You say. He looks up at you straight away.

"You...you don't?" He asks, looking confused.

"Nope. I don't think of them as spots from a medical condition. I think of them as beauty spots." You explain while applying powder over them. You can see Michael grinning from the corner of your eye.

"That was beautiful." He coos.

"I'm just being honest." You shrug while putting the powder away.

"You're not like every other person I've met. You're so down to earth and haven't even freaked out when you met me." He giggles.

"Well I'm not going to lie I was nervous walking down the hallway coming to the room but I felt relaxed the moment I saw you. After all, you're just a regular guy." You say while getting hair products set up.

Literally in under 5 seconds you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist tightly from behind. You look up in the mirror and see Michael hugging you tightly from behind, you couldn't help but smile like an idiot. You placed your hands over his.

"Thank you!" He exclaims, laying his head on your shoulder and squeezing you slightly.

"For what?" You giggle at his cuteness.

"For treating me like a normal person. That's all I've ever wanted." He chokes.

You turn around to meet his gaze, you can see his eyes water, it's a good thing you didn't apply his eye make up yet. You wipe his tears away.

"You are normal. Yes you're a mega super star but you are just a normal human being too. It does look like everyone forgets you're just Michael instead of Michael Jackson most the time. Right now I'm preparing Michael Jackson while getting to know Michael." You smile at him. He smiles back at you and pulls you into another hug.

"Where have you been all my life?" He laughs.

"Working in crappy coffee shops." You laugh.

You and Michael pull apart moments later and you finish getting him ready. Frank comes to collect him for the shoot but Michael refuses to go unless you're with him.

To be continued...

***My new Prince book is out! First part is up and Part Two will be up later today along with my Michael Jackson Fanfiction 'There Ain't No Me If There Ain't No You'. If you're a Prince fan and would like to read it go and read!

 If you're a Prince fan and would like to read it go and read!