Covers

( Quinn's POV )

Just looking at food made me want to vomit, I knew that Dan and Phil wanted me to eat but I knew something was telling me I couldn't, I sat there for a while with Phil's arm over shoulder and Dan's hand in mine.
"No!" I let go of Dan's touch and put my head in my hands, "I can't"
"It's okay, you tried" Phil hugged me tighter,
"I didn't try. I gave up because i'm weak!" I felt myself starting to cry so I ran out the room and went to my bed. I through the covers over my head and cried silently. 

I could hear footsteps coming closer, then a knock. "Quinn, let us in.." Dan said as he opened the door.
"I know, I let you two down. You don't have to tell me that!" I huffed, still under my covers,
"You never let us down!" Phil sighed, they both sat down next to me: Phil on my left and Dan on my right.
Phil pulled the covers off my and picked my small body up so I was sat up right. I instantly put my head in my hands to hide the fact I had been crying.
"Come one, my hands are here" Dan smiled. He put his hand on my thigh. I took it in mine,
"I can't eat. I don't know why. Phil, Dan i'm so hungry but I just can't" I felt myself start to cry again.
"Quinn, it's okay!" Dan cooed. I laid back down, staring at the ceiling then to their faces and back. Dan looked at Phil and nodded his head. "What?" I asked slowly,
"go!" Dan shouted. They picked my up so I was stood on my bed. Phil through me over his shoulder and walked me out my room. Dan followed him while laughing.
"Dan. Phil! What are you doing? Put me down so I can go back to bed!" I winned,
"Making you smile again!" Phil laughed. He walked out to the garden and put me in a chair. He left Dan there with me. 

Dan and I looked at each other, before Dan picked my up and sat me on his legs. 
"Why?" I asked giving him a hug,
"You looked lonely" He hugged me back, you could practically hear him smiling.
"Can I just go back to bed?" I winned, pulling back off Dan,
"It's 12:00, you can't to be now!" He laughed,
"Please.. I don't want to be outside!" I tried to him to let go but Dan was far stronger than me.

I was sat on Dan's legs just waiting for Phil to come back, I wonder what they are planning??