Food

( Phil's POV )

I got up extra early today so i could go back home and spend some time with Quinn. I packed me and Dan and bag. I had texted my mum to tell her that Dan and I were going to stay for a while.

At bang on 7:00 I got on the train to my family house. I texted my mum,

Mum, i'm the train. I'll be home at 8:30.

Okay baby, Dan is still sleeping

Is Quinn?

I want to say yes

Good

The train wasn't so full. It felt like a longer journey than normal because  I spent the whole time worrying about how Quinn was feeling and if she actually slept or if my mum was only saying to keep me happy, I got an Uber to my house was there at 8:30.

I knocked on the door and my mum answered it, "Hey dear!" 
"Hey mum," I smiled as I walked in,
"Coffee?" She asked, I nodded and sat down at the breakfast bar, 
"Is Quinn actually sleeping?" I asked, with worry in my voice.

"I haven't checked"

"I'll go," I made my way upstairs, I opened her door and she was fast asleep in Dan's arms. I was happy that she had finally fallen asleep and that Dan was there to help her.

I walked back down stairs and started to drink my coffee, "She and Dan are sleeping"
"together?" My mum asked, sipping her tea,
"Yeah" I smiled,
"Why do you sound so calm about it, you're best friend is sleeping with your sister?" she asked.
"I trust Dan and plus I know he has probably helped her, and not slept with her for no reason. I bet they were talking and they fell asleep or something" I paused to drink my hot drink, "Dan and her held hands and hugged all the time when she stayed at mine.. Mum, don't worry about them" I smiled,
"They seem a bit too close, don't they?" 
"Dan told me, She trusts him and that's a good thing"

 ( Dan's POV )

Quinn and I woke up at the same time, still the in position we fell asleep in.
"You good?" I asked hugging her tighter,
"Yeah, thank you staying with me last night it means a lot" She smiled,
"It's okay. Now we have done one thing of the list, now we have to eat!" I Said as I lifted Quinn of me, I haven't seen her full body since she has stopped eating. I could already feel she was losing the weight.
"Dan don't make me!" She said, in a fearful voice,
"I won't make you do anything, just try. For me, Phil and yourself" I stood up off the bed and waited for Quinn to get up,
"Don't get made me or freak out!" She paused and began to get up,"I haven't eaten a lot for just over a week, and I shed weight very fast" Quinn stood up, she looked so tiny and weak. She had a sad smile pasted on her face, she walked round the bed to me, it was so sad to see a girl who was once full of energy go to this.
"Come on, I'm not mad at you" I smiled, put my arm around her waist and picked her up,
"Dan! What are you doing?" She laughed, a real laugh,
"See, there's the laugh I was looking for!" I said walking out her room, it made her smiled. "And there is the smile"
"Dan, when you picked me up. You honestly made me jump" She said as she wrapped her hands round my neck and I walked down the stairs. I could hear Phil and his mum talking in the kitchen.
I stopped outside the door "You ok to go in there?" 
"Yes, I think so!" Quinn smiled, this time it was a brave smile.
"I have a special someone for you!" I laughed as I walked into the kitchen. Phil and his mum were astonished that Quinn was out of her bed.

I put Quinn down and she held my hand, she squeezed it and I squeezed it back,
"Quinn, you're out of bed?!" Phil's mum laughed
"Yeah. All thanks to Dan" she smiled, it was back to her sad smile. Phil gave a confused look, "He got me out of bed and made me come down here"
"Did you sleep?" Phil asked, giving her a big hug. Quinn nodded. "How much?" He asked, letting her small body go,

"12 until 3. 4 until 9" She walked other the stools as fell into them, she then put her head on the counter and shut her eyes.

Phil walked over to me and gave me a hug, "Thank you" He whispered,
"It's okay honestly" I hugged him back. Phil pulled me out the room into the hall, where he gave me a bigger hug.

"Dude?" I laughed, hugging him back

"Dan, I was really scared that she would a lot worse but you were the one who got her to sleep and i'm so grateful for that" He smiled,

"Hey, she told me a few things as well" Phil pulled away and gave me a concerned look.
"She told me that she is scared to eat and sleep and that if she has to go to any doctor, she wants us two to be there" I told Phil,

"I will be there 100%" He laughed, "Dan, can I ask you something?" I nodded
"What's with your and Quinn hand thing? You don't have tell me if you don't want to"
"Oh, when I was talking Quinn at ours, I stood up and told he to take my hands and if she can't answer the question, to squeeze mt hands and every time we talk I leave my hands out for her to hold, and she squeezes them when she feel uneasy or not safe." I hugged Phil again, "Look she has us two, we 'll get her healthy again" Phil and /i walked to in the kitchen again.

Quinn still had her head on the counter and Phil's mum was making us ( Phil, Quinn and I ) breakfast. Phil and I walked in at sat on either side of Quinn. 
"Quinn, we aren't going to make you do anything but do you want to try and eat?" I asked her, She looked up at Phil and I.
She took my hand and squeezed it," Promise?"

"Yes" Phil and I said in sync. Phil's mum put our toast on the side and walked out the room.

We waited for Quinn to eat first. She stared into the food, I knew she was thinking about eating it,

"Quinn?" Phil put his arm around her, "In your own time". She nodded.