Chapter 5

IS IT TOO LATE TO SAY SORRY

for keeping  you waiting ...  have really  been busy but I'll try updating ...  here's  a little  something  not my best work but something  right?.

"Finally  done,  thanks chase" i sighed out loud walking over to him seeing him dropping  the last of my this then pulled  me in for a hug " its no problem  bubble  butt,  having  been waiting  for the day you'll  move in with me so how can i not help" he told me pecking my lips a little.

And no we aren't  in that friends  with benefit  relationship, (well kind of) , I might have not made this clear but chase is gay, he found  out when he was 16 and our "gay" neighbor  kissed him in a dare when we and some friends were having a sleep over which turned to a full blown make out,  that's  why i found it funny when his "latest  hit" glared  at me.

Well anywho......  "So where do you intend to go tonight? ,  i was thinking  a nice dinner at a restaurant  but i prefer  eating your food so my next choice  is this new elite club downtown "chase told / asked me. Its obvious  he already  made his mind he's  just asking me to be polite  which is odd,  "it's  clear  you've already  made your choice  ,you want to go to the club......  what do you want" i said pushing away from him then walked over to my new queen sized bed and sat on it,  he sighed then came to stand in front of me " ok....  you see i might this  and i really like him as in like enough  to settle  dow-"

"wait... i hope its not the one i met yesterday  because i swear to pizza 🍕 i will bend you over my knee and spank you fu—king a$$ purple"  i interrupted him while i panicked  that guy was a dick and my chasey deserves  way better " No...  before i was rudely  interrupted ,  am actually serious about him and want to introduce  you guys"  awwww, this is a big deal because chase has never tried to settle down or introduced  a guy to me as his boyfriend  since highschool....  remember  that guy we went to his ver then chase figured  out he was gay,  well he broke my chasey's heart  that's  why he became a player, this guy must be really  special for chase to want to even introduce  me.

I put on a mock stern face and told chase "when is he getting  here"

"oh hell no!!!!  your going to stay at least  7 feet away from my man,  i don't  want you chasing him away with your weirdness" he told me mocking seriousness  " yea chase him away like your name....  get it"  i giggled trying ro make a joke which he just rolled his eyes at.

He came close to me making me lay on the bed the he straddled  me coming close to my face and said " i hope you won't  be jealous  baby,  you'll always be my number one"i giggled at him  "Yes chase i won't  be  jealous"  he just smirked and lowered his lips to mine then kissed me.

It was 9:58 when chase pulled up to a club called ' Elite ' and the first  thing that came to my mind was wealthy  people but it turns out i was completely  right,  the exterior  was sophisticated and causal  at the same time. When we got to the entrance when the guard  asked for our names,  like  i said rich people club,  you actually  need a reservation  to get in. I wonder how chase got in but when i heard him say 'brandon' i knew he wasn't  the one that got us in,  the guard opened  the door and allowed us to enter and i couldn't  help but ask " who is brandon" he just looked at me and smirked then looked forward  then continued  walking deeper into the club where heavy bass was trumping.

When we got inside it was like anyother club you've been too. We continued  walked towards  the bar and chase is being his mysterious  self which is pissing me off,  "What would you be getting " chase asked me which i replied with silence,  which he laughed  to.

"Babe,  come on you can't  be mad at me tonight,  its supposed  to be a special  night,  it can't be special  with you being angry with me....  pleaaaaaasssseeeee"he persuaded  me,  i said and turned to see him with a stupid  as$ grin on his face to which i rolled my eyes at " i want strawberry vodka "  i finally replied  he went ahead and told the bartender  my order.

" So when is this your boyfriend coming" i asked him while he handed me my drink " he should be here any minute  now"  he replied  me sipping  on his whiskey .  " So am guessing  he's the brandon... Huh?" i asked him " yes he his" he said smiling  "wohhhh chasy's gotta rich boyfriend  chasy's gotta rich boyfriend  friend" i sang out loud making the people around use looked at us weirdly. B please don't  make him run away  before he gets to know yo- " he was saying when he was interrupted  by a rich British  voice"  hey love" the voice  said putting  his arm around  his waist  from behind. 

Which made chase turn around  and kissed him ,  after the kiss he came to my line of view and boyyyy was he hot"  hey there" he told me i was speechless ,  and chase just stood there looking amused .  Oh my God he is fucking hot. I heard chuckling "  thank you love but have heard that alot from chase over here" did i say that out loud,  whatever i stood up and started walked around him assessing  him from head to toe, there is no flaw on his guy,  i looked up at him and he was smirking "  am Mrs rumper chases nanny, and also your  new bestfriend " i said with a squealed  and hugged him which made him give a whole hearted laugh....

After an hour we were like we've been friends for years to be honest  we were tipsy or shit faced drunk...  me actually then i had to use the ladies  room i excused myself and went to the restroom ,  after i did my business  i started walking back to my friends  but i discovered am lost. I kept walking  about  trying  to figure  out this maze but i started seeing black spots which  means am about  to pass out so i thought to lay in on of the rooms walked into  a room where i saw a man in a heated make  outwoman with a woman  in the expensive  club room,  it's  like they  heard me opening  the door and they both  looked  towards  my direction ,  the lady  glaring  at me  And the familiar  man smirking then said"  fancy  seeing you here bella" then i passed out.