chapter 3

I updated*******

Bella's pov

"I looked my self in the mirror trying to look presentable for my job interview at walter's enterprises ( A/N:I know in the first chapter it said walter's in but am gonna change it soon just so lazy right now ) .

Am wearing a black pencil skirt and a creams colored long sleeved blouse tucked into the skirt then a pair of glittery silver heels to go with it and last but not least a black gucci hand bag chase got me for my birthday last year.

I was really nervous about this interview and I was seriously wishing why life would be like all those cliché novels I read , where the decent girl get the job and is the secretary to an insanely hot boss and they fall in love and live happily ever after with 11kids .... yeah right with my luck I knew that wasn't the case
.
I took my bag and walked out the door to the taxi that was awaiting me, I got in and gave the taxi driver the address and we were off .

I think am on a wrong floor , because most of the girls here look like they are for a Britney Spears video , blond , red lipstick , eyeshadow , heels , bags ..... ok am wearing all of these two except am not blond and am wearing pink lipstick but am just angry , they might get the job ,, well depending on the boss and for all I know these girls might be really smart don't let looks fool you.

I sat in on of the chairs kept for the "job seekers" to sit on and ...waited and waited , finally the door opened and guess who I saw?
..............
...................

................................... ....
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ________ _____ ______ ____ ____ _____ ____ ___ ___ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ______ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Chase! Coming out of the room with a big smile on his face which made the other girls groan in displeasure or I think.... " chase? What in fucks name are you doing here ?" He looked over to me with a shocked expression but soon recovered and smiled at me " the same thing your doing here babe and can you believe it I got the job" he said that last part beaming at me while holding my hands we heard groans fill the room looks like they were listening in our conversation , I heard footsteps and saw people leaving while glaring at chase , then a pregnant lady rushed to them trying to stop them from leaving but failed while the elevator door closed in her face .

I was so happy for chase at the same time vexed but the happiness took over "am so happy for you chasy ...but very soon am gonna come live with you expect it to be the end of this month , lets go home" we were about leaving when the pregnant lady came to stop me with a pleading look "please the interviews are not over yet , please take a seat" "but he already got the job I said pointing to chase .

"I know he did but the boss cleared his entire schedule this morning for the interview but it will end in 7 minutes time if he doesn't get more people through his door .... oh gosh am gonna get fired without a pay" I looked at the poor lady and agreed to stay but couldn't help but ask " are you not the one leaving so he'll take your place?" "No well yes I am but I"ll be back after 7months then we'll wotk together" she explained "oh ok " then she walked in front of me and said "please tjis way " chase left my waist he was holding and started leaving but before he left " you better not steal my job or else you will pay"he whispered in my ear and taped my ass for me to start moving while I held my ass with one hand to were he slapped and looked at him giving him a 'wah dah f#ck' face which he just winked in response and got one the elevator .

I was in front of the the ceo's office and giving myself a little prep talk then I pushed the door open.

The room was very modern and stylish, it was adored with the colors red, black and white. Black carpet red and white sits and a huge black colored oak table . There was a huge glass wall that over looked the city but what gained most of my attention was the devilishly man sitting behind the tabke in an office chair with a smirk on his face knowing clearly well that I was checking him out , when our eyes met I held his stare the he looked me up and down obviously checking me out and then looked back at me .

My confidence was seriously low in the presence of this intimidating man , which made me stay rooted close to the door .

Snapping out of my trance I gathered some confidence and held my head high walking towards the awaiting sit while I was approaching he was starring at me like a hawk trying to see if I would crumble under his gaze , well he better think again.

I finally made it to the sit and sat down , setting my bag by my feet and sat up straight starring and this God given gift to woman kind ,, or is he gay?.

He chuckled , in which made confusion clear on my face " well miss I thought you were going to stand there all day" he said in a sex husky and velvety voice and you know what .... I died there and then.

Hey guys am sorry for taking so long to update ... I appreciate the little that are reading this story and thankful you gave it a chance.