Chapter 7: Always cry in bathrooms.

My butt was pressed upon the cold marble of my sink, my dress was sheer enough to feel the temperature. My hair fell over my face and my knees were pressed against my wet face.
Why was I crying? I was living my dream. Too bad my dream meant reliving high school. Drama, drama and more drama. Well, that was my job. Well it's high school minus worrying about getting pregnant.

"Oh oops!" Austin Swift walked into my bathroom. "You left the door unlocked. You know what, I'll go now."

But he didn't leave when he saw my face. He walked over and slid next to me. I lifted up my face and put down my legs.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Yes," I answered weakly. But it was a good time to be honest. "No."

"So you've met my sister," he chuckled. I slightly smiled. "Don't worry you've done all the right things. Anything else and you'd be dead."

"She's your sister," I laughed.

"Yeah and I still sleep with a nightlight."

I turned away to hide my full smile. When I turned back around I was a bit of a happier sad person. "Look I can't say anything too bad but, she's ruined my life. I was just trying to keep myself and avoid Hollywood drama. It worked for 5 year and then-"

"-She threw herself upon you."

"Pretty much."

"But..."

"Now I have an album out! I've always wanted to sing but I've never been that good."

"Well, you are on key. That's all you need once you are as famous as you are."

"Exactly! But it's so much fun. I love my job, I don't love my life."

"Then do something great! Involve my sister in it too. Yes, you will impress your friends, but you'll also impress yourself."

I hugged him. Austin hugged me back but quickly pulled away. He slid onto the floor.

"I can't do this I'm sorry," he muttered.

"What?" I laughed.

"Be friend zoned," he said with a grin.

I hopped of the sink and slid my arms around his neck.

I leaned in and our lips met halfway. He pulled back slightly. I moved my head forward but then swerved so my mouth was at his ear.

"I'm Kat."

"I'm Austin."

"I know."

The door opened and we pulled back. A second too late, if I may add.

The wine glass in Taylor's hand slipped. Her mouth dropped. But then she smiled.

"I approve," her voice tinkled. She left and closed the door behind her.

I ran out to follow her.