Chapter 4: It's OK to lie

OMG! So proud of my bestie @katdiamondofficial for making her first song😘 I gave her a brick and she built a mansion! Can't wait see what's next...

My draw dropped.

My nude lips formed an O.

Did Taylor seriously just take partial credit for my song, on Twitter? She gave me no brick, just told me to write a song. In fact, she refused to help me write my verses! I love her, but since when was she a bitch?

I stared at my iPhone 6S with fury. I scrolled through the comments. People
wanted her to be less vague. I'd clear it up for them. Without going against what Taylor said because of course I'd be the liar.

So many people confused after @TaylorSwift1989 's post. NBD. She just inspired me to write a song. Instead of offering help, she told me that my own word would be better for my own song🎙 She was right💜

Perfect. Crisis averted.

Speaking of, I needed to meet Taylor at Karlie Kloss' place. Taylor, Zendaya,
Karlie and I were going to hang out with Katy Perry. Taylor forgave her and their bad blood was resolved. Good thing too because Katy and I were friends before Taylor met me.

We were going to hang out and prepare my music video. If Taylor doesn't try to sabotage it...

🎙🎙🎙

"Ok there was no need to clarify about my post," Taylor Swift explained while sipping a Cosmo. "They'll think what they want to think and everyone will be happy!"

Katy Perry sharply inhaled. "C'mon she sold so well that it was competition. You just said it to take so credit."

"It was fine though, I just wish you would've asked!" I added quickly. If it wasn't for Karlie Kloss' indirect hot tub, I would've been super stressed.

Taylor sighed. "Your right. I'm sorry, I do stuff like this to other celebs like Kanye. Like I laughed at his line about me in Famous, then I realized it sounded bad for me to have done it so I denied it. Just like I regret turning down your offer to co-write your song. It's so good by the way! Don't let anyone else know I said that... Anyways it's more Carly Rae or P¡nk than my style so it's not really competition."

"Don't expect for something like this to never happen again," Karlie added blandly, "She lies about the TS happenings all the time."

"The TS?" I asked.

"The Taylor Squad. Also happens to be Tay's initials."

Zendaya grumbled, "Why am I here again?"

"Because you LOVE me," I giggled.

Zendaya joked (or didn't joke), "I don't love you bitch! I love everyone when I get tipsy. I'd love Hitler after my 20th drink. I'm sober, 100% and it's clear that you ain't staying much longer!"

Yeah, I didn't think she was joking around.

"The music video!" Katy Perry piped.