Chapter 2: Booze Lightens Up Celebs

So each chapter title is the "lesson" learned by Kat in that chapter. They don't really spoil what's going on so don't judge a chapter by its title😃 Also it hasn't began to get interesting. Thanks for reading!
-A
What the fuck was happening to me?
I got famous, became a millionaire and lived the dream. Now, I was best friends with Taylor Swift. The one and only. I was at Taylor's house kissing Gigi Hadid and Selena Gomez on the cheek.

"Okay so here is how it works!" Selena yelled, a bit tipsy. "We are at Taylor Swift's place so we have to talk in her songs for the next like hour!"

Zendaya rolled her eyes and Gigi laughed. Taylor made eye contact with me and nodded her head. A shiver ran up my spine; something big was going to happen.

"So. I'm thinking of inviting Kat into our girl squad. It's every growing yet Kanye's gang is ganging speed," she paused to laugh. "Oh I'm so punny. What do you girls think of Kat?"

"It's a love story baby just say yes," Camila Cabello and Gigi Hadid sang.

"You belong with me-e-e," Selena belted.

"Cuz baby now we got ba-ad blood," Zendaya sang.

Taylor frowned, "And why is that?"

"She's reinventing Hollywood," Zendaya explained. "That bitch is changing the wonderful, tradition of staged movies. It gives a ton of talentless people like Candy Westwood jobs! If you make it so complex, that only girls like Kat have jobs, then in ten years I'll have no one calling me to star in a movie. This will just boost her popularity."

"Then I better go," I muttered, grabbing my Louis Vuitton bag.

Selena lazily outstretched her hand, "Nooo. Stay stay stayyyy," she cried. "I love you if Taylor does!"

"Why ya gotta be so mean Zendaya? Can't she stay?" Taylor begged.

"Sure," she said with a smirk. "One night, but unless sparks fly she's leaving!"

Gigi smiled and nestled her chin in her hand. "Tell us about yourself Kat, how you got famous."

One moment I was leaving and the next I was cushioned in a silk bean bag chair. "I hired an agent and she got me a minor role in a blockbuster. My line was supposed to be 'You think she could save a drowning child?' But in the moment I knew it would sound better to say 'Puh-lease. A girl with her weight couldn't save herself from drowning herself in her milk glass, how
could she save another person from a pool?' The director was really impressed, he wanted to make a movie with me starring in it."

"Weren't you in college though?" Zendaya asked, draining her wine glass, followed by the bottle.

"Yes, we worked around it though. I mean I had It. He needed me," I explained. "I made so many changes to the script, he created the Brick Script which gave me much more flexibility."

"I love her!" Zendaya exclaimed as she tried to get Selena to dance with her. "She's so cool! I don't care if she messes up my career if I'm her friend. Can I take you home Kat? You can be my pet. A pet Kat! Get it? Get it?"

Camila burst out laughing. "Girl, it's time to go home!"

"But the party hasn't even started. I've only gone through," Zendaya counted on her fingers, "3 bottles of soda!"

Soon after, she passed out on the sofa. Taylor dragged her on the sofa and Gigi checked for a pulse.

"The 'soda' didn't kill her!" Gigi announced in a fit of giggles. "But unless Kat starts drinking, I may die.

Yes, Zendaya was stress drinking. She's all good though. No views on my story yet but it's dedicated to my first comment! Taylor Swift is going to brew up some drama soon. Stay tuned!