Chapter 5: You can keep major things from your friends

"Time to shoot the music video my squad!" Taylor sang.

"Cough cough, my music video," I grumbled.

Zendaya showed up "only to be recorded" as did most of Taylor's squad. Chris Evans brought over some hot guy to film with, as a "favor to Tay." Whatever that meant. Chris and I have became really good friends since Taylor drags him everywhere. She has to "prepare him for the big event."

Whatever that was.

Cameron Dallas happened to be the dude Chris brought over but he told me to call him "Cam."

The video would start with YOU STOLE my heart and threw it west. Getting it ba-ack was a quest. We found it in a locked up chest. You shook it but our love progressed.
Cameron would shove me down, help me up and then carry me through an empty street that seemed to end in a sunset. There would be cuts of me lip syncing in a cage throughout the video.

During the first chorus, her friends would train me to fight.

In the next verses I would explore my cage and learn that I could step through one of the walls into a larger space. It got nicer and nice and I would see Cameron leaning at the end.

In the second chorus, I'd  fight with Cameron until she kicked him down. Then she'd pick him up and rush him to the hospital.

In the bridge of the song, I'd be kissing Chris Evans in Cameron's hospital. When I sang need yoooooiooou, I'd push Chris away and kiss Cameron.

At the last chorus repetition, the girls would be the disastrous bridesmaids who ruin mine and Cameron's wedding and I'd discover that I only needed them. Taylor, my maid of honor, would be wearing the key to my cage around my neck and she'd set me free.

It took us 8 hours of shooting to finish it. Turns out, the wedding scene made for an amazing Instagram picture: I looked stunning in white and my friends were a bunch of rabid dogs destroying the set. You'd have to be there to know...

🎙🎙🎙

"So we have all just finished filming a wedding scene. You will all be attending one very soon!" Taylor cheered at my LA mansion.

I had bought the beauty two years ago after my blockbuster: "Bleeding Earth" was released. Modern and traditional styling techniques were blended together so it was homey yet classy. It was obviously a multi millionaires home, which why the location was in the woods, with just a stone driveway hinting that something was hidden inside.

After a minute on the driveway, one would encounter a large gateway surrounded by fencing
with high security. A thumb print scanner would pop up so that only my highest status help, family and myself could get in.

Immediately in front of the gates was the largest front yard a country girl would ever see with the most top notch gardens. Though there were few trees in a this area or the large back yard, hundreds of different types surrounded the property.

Inside the exclusive estate, everyone in the TS was present, the people who couldn't make it like Kendall Jenner were on video chat to hear the big news.

I laughed, "I don't even have a boyfriend!"

"I dunno..." Selena Gomez tinkled, sober, "Camera Dallas has the hots for you. He imagines you in a flimsy bikini..."

I rolled my eyes. "Camera" (because of his Instagram obsession) Dallas wasn't my type. He was part of MAGCon for goodness sake!

"This isn't about you! I'm getting married!" Taylor squealed.

We were all 13 again, screaming, throwing pillows at Taylor and tackling her. No one asked who, it was obviously Chris Evans who was "a huge part of the event."

"I didn't even know you are dating!" Kendall screamed.

None of us did. Taylor really didn't want the tabloids to figure it out until after the wedding.

"God forbid it ends up like my last engagement, I don't want to disappoint my fans."

Sure. Blame it on the fans. She obviously just wanted as much drama as possible.

Cara D. asked, "How will they find out?"

"Once I stop wearing gloves they'll see the ring. Then I'll post wedding photos!"

Well someone popped open a glass of champagne and I forgot what happened the rest of the night.