Chapter 1: Last minute script and character changes are OK

I took one last glance at my "script" before I went on. It was also known as a "Brick Script" that went:

Mona: (acting casual) So, when is the next big party?
Cleo: (speaking)
Mona: (nervous) I'm as much of a high schooler as you
Cleo: (speaking)
Mona: (Clearly speechless) 

This allowed me to improvise on the spot, while having a general idea of what to say. How to say it was all up to me. I could only do it in the moment though, completely in character, which is why I was so famous.

"Get on stage Kat, or you won't be my diamond for long!" Our director, James called.

This was his overused joke as my name was Kat Ruby Diamond, but no one ever dared to say my middle name. Not in front of me at least due to my hatred of it. I walked on stage, becoming my character: Cleo Patricia (another annoying name)

After everything was ready and my costar, Candy, arrived; we began.

"So, where is the next big party?" Candy flubbed her line a bit, but that didn't matter in the circumstance.

"As if you don't know," I snapped calling up my inner Cleo. "Even the nerds know, which you obviously . If you don't know, then I bet you don't even go here. You're probably a high schooler!" I stop speaking for a second to survey Candy. "You are a high schooler!" By memorizing her lines, I was able to make up my line so Candy could easily deliver her next comment.

"I'm as much of a high schooler as you," she whimpered, as if she didn't believe herself. Perfect.

"If you dare step a foot on my campus ever again, you won't live long enough to regret it."

"The director was about to yell cut when I grabbed Candy's phone. "Take this as a warning," I growled as my creative juices flowed. I'd throw the phone offstage into the crew's hand and they would edit in sound effects. Just as I took my arm back a soft hand grabbed my wrist.

Ooh, they added another person. The more the merrier. I spun on my heel, and my jet black hair fanned out. I went face-to-face with a tall blonde who held up Candy's phone, and I didn't even see her take it. She was as beautiful as a kitten covered in snow.

"Leave her alone Clee. We graduated from high school years ago, no need for the popular girl attitude."

For once I had nothing to say, I stood face to face with Taylor Swift. Her eyes twinkled with mischief while seeming daring. In the two seconds I had to process this, I also knew I couldn't lose my record of never taking more than one scene. I swallowed my shock and went on.

"Shut up Amy! I'm trying to have fun," I commanded.

But Taylor took no time coming up with her next line, "You know what? Even when you act like a bitch, I still love you. So even if this girl acted stupidly, take pity on her. Not everyone can be as perfect as us."

If I was unprofessional, I would've burst out laughing. How passionately Taylor delivered her line reinforced the fact that the movie was a comedy. Too bad the camera crew wasn't filming Candy's face because the audience would've fallen off their seats laughing.

"You are so stupid Amy. That's why you're in my sorority," I purred.

With a barely viewable head nod, Taylor and I linked arms and walked away. This couldn't have been happening to me. But it was! Once we were offstage the (debatably) most famous girl in America burst out into laughter.

"I can't believe you have to work with that loser! Talk about being unprofessional. What's her name again, Candy?" She whispered.

"Yeah. She's terrible at working with the Brick Script too. I mean she had no idea what to do when I took her phone. But you girl, you can act! Work with me some time," I marveled.

"First come to my place, if that goes well then you can come to my big party. If that goes well than I'll think about doing that movie, among other things," Taylor said with an aura of mystery surrounding her tone.

Okay thank you for reading it this far! So many more celebs are coming in the next chapters but first, I'm going to ask you to comment what you think Taylor's big event is. If you guess it right, then I'll write you into the story!