Epilogue

Riley's POV.
(Three years later)

I'm sitting in the living room with my phone on the couch and talk with Maya.
"Yeah he is really stressed out. Even more than me!" I say and laugh. Maya on the other end of the phone laughs too.
"Peaches, I need to go now. My husband is getting nervous and is almost running all over the house. Bye. Love you."
She makes a kiss noise and shuts the call.

"Okay, what about Lilly? Or Joseph? Come on Riley. Say something."
Lucas yells from our room while packing some of the diapers and cloths that we bought for the baby.
"I already told you. We will find a name after the baby is born."
I tell him and he makes a grumpy face, walking to me with the packed bag.

"Come on. It's not that long till it's here. You will hold our baby in your arms today. Or tomorrow" I say while going with my hand onto my big stomach.
Lucas looks at me and my stomach and smiles.
"What about Hope?"
Hope. I like the name. Hope is the thing that holds you onto life.
"And we already know the name for the boy...Dylan"

He laughs and I think about three years ago when Mrs. Anderson
came to Lucas' house and we had to act like a married couple. The time when Lucas and I were just best friends.
I smile and look at him.
I never would've imagine that I would be married with him. Being pregnant with his child. Never.
But I am.
It seems like he thought about that too because he laughs again and looks at me with his wonderful blue eyes. He lays his hand onto my stomach and gives me kiss onto my lips. It's pretty suprising that I can kiss him now whenever I want. 

"I'm telling you our kid will be the prettiest baby in the world." Lucas says and lays his head onto my shoulder. 

"Yes, that's true." I laugh and put my hand on his chin.

"But, hey Mr. Friar, we should go now to the hospital." I say while the pain grows.

"Okay, Mrs. Friar. I put everything you need into the bag. Good Luck baby." He tells me and smiles awkwardly to hide his nervousness.

"Let's go."

"Breath in, breath out, honey! You can do this, I belive in you!" Lucas yells and holds my hand.

"LUCAS! THIS IS NO BULL RIDE SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO CONCENTRATE TO-- OH MY GOD" with a last yell almost all the pain goes away and we hear a baby crying. 

I close my eyes but hear Lucas breathing out with a laugh. I open my eyes and see him looking at me with teary eyes. I didn't notice that I am crying and wait for the nurse to give me my kid. After a moment she holds a crying baby wrapped around a pink towel and wants to hand over me the new born. 

"It's a girl." the nurse says and smiles. Before taking the little girl into my arms I look at my husband and almost giggle.

"Lucas...We have a babygirl!" he laughs and puts his hand over his face. I look to the nurse and reach my arms to her. She puts the baby into my arms and I pull her closer to me. "Hope..." I look at Lucas and he nods his head. "Hi Hope. Welcome to our world, babygirl." Lucas comes closer to us and kisses me on my forehead.  
"You will like it. You will have some struggles, hard times here, love issues" I laughed and looked at Lucas.
"But I promise you, you will make it through...with us by your side. We will try our best to be good parents. I hope You will love us as much as we love you. Welcome to our world, Hope." 

I kiss her forehead and she immadiently stops to cry and opens her eyes. She studies mine and Lucas' face for a while but then gives us a smile which makes Lucas giggle. I give Hope back to the nurse and she takes her to the sleep room. Lucas and I look at each others teary eyes and smile.
"I love you." he says after he kisses me. 

"I know. I love you too." 

"I know." he says and I put my head onto his shoulder.

 "I guess we have our happy end now."

I smile and he kisses my head.

"Yes...I think we have our happy end now."

A/n: So yeah... Wow.. This is the end now huh? I'm really thankful guys, for your support and wow almost 11K readers.

And also don't worry I have a new rucas fan fiction "Lasting Lover" so please check it out and I hope you like it... I love all of you thanks for everything.