4.

Riley's POV.

Lucas and I sat on the couch and we were looking all 2 minutes at our phones. Maya texted me earlier that she and Josh arrived home and that Farkle's gonna be a little late.
"When will she come?" I asked nervously.
"Well,she texted me,that she wants to come over at 5 pm" Lucas answered while he was looking at his phone. It was almost 6 pm. Suddently the doorbell rang. We gave each other a look and Lucas stood up to open the door.
"It's her!"I heard Lucas saying. I took my phone fast,and tried to  act normal. Lucas opened the door  but after he waited a minute. I don't know why.
"Mrs. Andersooon!! I'm soo happy to see you!" Lucas is a very bad actor. I stood up and walked to them. I hugged Mrs. Anderson and told her to sit down. Mrs.Bea Anderson is 63,she still has brown hair and her body is pretty good for her age. She told us,that she lived long time ago in New york after her family moved from Norway. But after her husband died,she didn't want to live here anymore,because everything would remind her husband. She took a seat and I asked her,if she wants something to drink.
"Do you have green tea,my dear?"
She asks with a quite voice. She is actually really adorble,but she is very strict about that marriage thing.
"No,I'm sorry. But we have--"
"Ok,my dear. Then I don't want anything thanks." she says. I sat down next to her and realized that Lucas was still standing next to the door.
"Honey,just close the door and sit down" I told him and he sat down. Now he was next to me.
"How are you guys? How are things going?" she suddently asked us. We looked at each other. I laid my hand on his and smiled at Bea Anderson.
"Aah,mrs.Anderson,things are going so well. Yesterday was our  anniversary. It's been 4 years. 4 years ago we married." I looked at Lucas. It was like telepathic. I could literally talk to him without any words. He looked at me and shook his head.
"Yeah, the time flies away so fast"
He finally said something.
"4 years?!" Mrs. Anderson looked surprised.
"You are married for 4 years, and you still haven't got kids?!"
We looked nervous at each other and couldn't say anything.
"Uh...uhm..it..it's the work."
I stuttered. Lucas shook his head and ended my sentence.
"Yeah,because we work too much and there would be no time for the baby."
"Well,do you want to have a baby one day?" she asked us with a smile.
"Sure. Why not?! I love kids." I answered.
She laid her hand on my leg.
"A boy or a girl?" again her smile.
I smiled and blushed.
"One day,I want to have son. A daughter too..but first a son so she can have an older brother. His name is gonna be Dylan. I like that name. He is going to be just like me. I know it. He will be insecure. Not sure about life. But I am hoing to be there for him."
I totally forgot that I should be acting. I shook my head and smiled at Bea.
"You are a really thoughtfull girl,my dear." she said and laughed.
We talked 3 hours more about stuff. About her son. Her granddaughter's marriage. Her past. About our job.  It was 10 pm when Lucas and I thought that she would go now.
"Mr. And Mrs. Friar?" Mrs. Friar. I like that.
"Yes,Mrs. Anderson?"
"I wanted to ask you something"
"Go on,please."
"I wanted you to ask if I could stay here for the night. Its already late and I am really tired."
I looked at Lucas. We couldn't say no, so she stayed for the night.
"Ok,Mrs. Anderson,your bed is ready." I opened Josh's room and she walked in.
"Goodnight,my dear"
"Goodnight Mrs. Anderson"
Lucas looked at me. "Where will you sleep?" he suddently asked.
"I will sleep on the couch,and when Mrs. Anderson is asleep,I'm going home,ok?" He shook his head and walked to his room,came out with his pajamas and walked to the bathroom. After 5 minutes,when Lucas came out of the bathroom and wanted to walk into his room, Mrs. Anderson walked into the livingroom.I think she wanted to take a glass of water. She saw Lucas opening his room door and me laying on the couch.
"Why are you sleeping on the couch,my dear?" she gasped now. "DO YOU HAVE A CONFLICT?!?!?" she suddently asked. I looked nervously to Lucas and said
"No...no we haven't got a conflict. I just...Lucas,honey come on. We should sleep now. Goodnight Mrs. Anderson." I stood up and pushed Lucas into his room and I walked into his room too.
"What are we going to do now!?!"
Lucas asked me.
"I think...today I have to sleep here. I would try to go home night,but I'm sure that she will hear me and wake up. So...I'm sleeping here tonight." I answered and tried to smile. Lucas gave me a smile too. I took my phone and texted Maya that Josh and Farkle have to sleep today at our house and I summerd the whole situation.
"Ok. I will sleep on the bed and you are gonna sleep on the floor." I said to Lucas because I didn't want to sleep with him in the same bed.
"Uh uh, sister,I'm not going to sleep on the floor." We argued like 15 minutes.
"OKEY FINE!! You will sleep on the right side and I'll sleep on the left side. I'm going to put some pillows between us." I finally said. Lucas and I are best friends but I didn't want to share a bed with him.
"Fine we will do that."
"Ok.Uhm,Lucas? Can you give some clothes? I don't want to sleep like that" I said. He walked to his shelve and took a sweatpants and a tshirt. I had to change my clothes in the room,because Mrs.Anderson would wake up. I wanted to take off my clothes,but I realized that Lucas was still looking at me.
"LUCAS!!! WOULD YOU PLEASE TURN AROUND?!?" I almost yelled.
"Oh my god,sorry" he said and turned around. When I changed my clothes he got into bed and I was next to him. Between us,there were pillows. Our faces looked to each others.
"Goodnight Princess"
"Goodnight Cowboy"

A\N:I'm going to make these next parts in Riley's POV. Hope y'all enjoyed it.