1.

Rileys POV.

It was 7.05am.Me and Maya were eating breakfast. While Maya was eating, she texted with Josh.
"Maya,you like Josh since you're 14. That turned into Love . Now you're 24, just say that you love him." I said while I was smiling.
"Oh Riley,you love Lucas too since you're 14. Why you don't say him that?"
Maya also said while she was smiling.
I looked at her feets,because Maya was right.
"I hate it when you're right!" I said and looked at her with a mad face. Suddently Farkle and Lucas came in.
"Ladieeees!"
"Farkle it's cute that you're saying this since the 1st class" said Maya with a smile.
"Hey Riley,we have to go now. The animals doesn't wait"I smiled at him and then I hugged Maya.
"Bye peaches. See ya later. Think about it."
"About what?"
Lucas asked me,when we got out.
"Uhm...nothing we just talked about something...Girls talk."We got out from the house and walked to the subway.
"Hey Riley,do you remember Veronica?"
I rolled my eyes and asked
"The girl from the bar? How I could not?!"
"Yeah,she wants to meet me today..again"
"Good for ya' Lucas."
"Oooh,are you jealous? *he grabbed my shoulder* Don't worry,i won't forget my best friend when I'll have a girlfriend"
And then he grabbed my face and shook it.
"Lucas could you...hahaha....please stop. I'm not the little girl anymore. I'm 24 now.. I'm a big girl!"
"Yeah,sure you are. Uhm can I ask you again why you are a vetenarian?"
He led his hand to his ear.
"They...they said...THEY SAID I CAN'T BE A BUNNY FARMEEEER"
I started to sobb and Lucas took me into his arms and stroke my hair.
"How dare they?! Oh come on little princess dancing sunshine...don't start to cry!!"
"Did you just call me Princess dancing sunshine?"
"Yeah,I did...And,Yes,I remembered"
"Oohhh,you're so cute Maddog"
"I know..."
I pushed him and walked away.
"Aaargh,can you be 1 minute not selfish!?!"
I looked back,and saw that he ran after me.
"Heeey princess,ok I'm sorry. Come on..."
I stoppted and smiled at him.
"You know that I can't be mad at you...come here..."
I hugged him...it felt good and calming.
"Come on,we'll be late"....
He said and we continued walking.

(Maya's POV.)
I was at home with Farkle,who talked about physics.
"So then you put-"
"Farkle,I don't understand anything what you say!"I interrupted Farkle.
"Talk about You and Smackle. How it's going?"
"Very good,you know...we've been dating for 4 years now."
"Oooh soo long? Oh yes, this month... Its gonna be 4 years"
"Yes,and you both couldn't even say to the person you love:I LOVE YOU!"
"FARKLE!"
Suddently Josh came in.
"Hey guys!"
"Oh hi Josh...." I smiled at him with a goofy smile.
"Why did you yell at Farkle?"
"Yes,Maya..Why did you yell at me?"Farkle was grinning.
"Oh,shut up Farkle! Haven't you got some stuff to do? For example....GO TO WORK!"
I said with a loud voice and showed the door.
"Okey...See ya. I think,you should say it soon..." Farkle said,hugged me and got out.
"Say what?" Josh asked. I got nervous,and didn't know what i should say.
"Uhm...say what we...what I...uhm...Yes,what I wanted to do today with Riley." I sighed and Josh was confused.
"What wanted you to do?"
I looked around the room.
"Why do you ask so many questions? Are you the question police? Ahah..." I laughed with a goofy laugh,what I never heard of myself.
"Uhm...ok. Hey Maya,before you do something with Riley...Have you got time for me?" Josh had this cute little smile in his face,that I got lost in.
"Maya?"
"Uhm...yeah. Why not?" He smiled at me, like a little kid who got chocolate... Or like Riley,when she sees bunnys. Then he looked in my eyes, and I looked in his eyes. I really got lost in his eyes. It was like the time stopped. I blushed and looked at my feets.
"Ok,I think you're ready? If yes,we're going now."
I was surprised, I thought we would go after few hours.
"What? Now?!"
"Yes,NOW!"
I took my jacket,put my phone in it and was wearing my shoes.
"Aaargh,you need thousand hours!" suddently he took my hand,opend the door and ran with me downstairs. I only could look at our hands, and smiled.....

Authors notice: So guys,this is the first part of Girl meets Love. I hope,you enjoyed it