13.

Lucas' POV.

Riley pointed the seat next to her,Jake smiled and sat down. She smiled at him and that made me feel weird. She looked all the time to him and touched his knee and arm.

"Uhm...How do you guys even know each other?"
I pressed my lips together and waited for an answer.
Riley swallowed and started talking.
"Well... You know the day after our little talk, I got out for a walk and...met him."
"Lucas, she was so sad. She cried over a dumb boy. And she was so alone."

I realized that I was the dumb boy and it hurted in my chest.

"Luckily Jake came and comforted me"
She smiled directly at his eyes and grabbed his arm. After that she laid her head onto his shoulder. I coughed and there was this weird feeling again.

"And how do you know each other?"
Jake asked me.
"Me and Riley know each other for over ten years. We best friends."
He raised his eyebrow and looked at Riley, at me then back to Riley.
"Uhm...Riley?"
"Yes..." she nodded her head.
I was confused because after that Jake looked at me different. He looked at me like I killed someone.
Did Riley tell him something?

Before I could answer that myself Riley took Jake's hand and stood up.
"Come on guys I'm starving!! And I made pizza!!"
"Why didn't you just ordered pizza?" Farkle asked her while raising his eyebrow.
"Uh..duh! Because...um.. I wanted Jake to eat my famous cheese pizza!"
"It isn't famous Riley."
"It'll be! Someday...Shut up Farkle"

Farkle smiled at her and we all stood up and walked to the table. I wanted to sit on my seat where I always sit: Next to Riley.
But before I could, Riley took the chair and pointed Jake to sit down.
I was kind suprised but I just sat down onto the seat infront of Riley. Riley went to the kitchen and braught a big pizza and laid it onto the table. then she braught some soft drinks and sat down.

"So Jake...We just met and I just know that you are from Miami. Tell me more about, Blondie!" Riley said after a couple of minutes. Everyone was smiling at him and was curious about Jake.

Jake smiled at Riley and began talking. "Well, I actually come from Austin, Texas. That's why I know Lucas. He's actually my best friend." Riley gave a little soft smile but it seemed fake.

"But when I was 14, we moved to Miami because my father liked to visit new places and well he likes the sun. We planned to move fter 2 years to California but we didn't. When I was 17, I decided to become a Vetenarian, because I really love animals. That's also why I moved to New York. I wanted to find a job and see my good friend."

Riley widend up her eyes and put her hand onto his.

"You are a vet?! Me too!"

Jake started laughing and with him Riley. I kinda felt uncomftable but I kept eating.

"Come to our clinic. I'll try to get you in. If we work together, we'll have so much fun!"

For the last days, it was the first times she really smiled. It wasn't fake at all. But that I wasn't the reason made me feel worse than more.

We sat another 2 hours at Riley's when Farkle told us that he's happy to have friends like us and now a fiancee like Smackle. "Nothing can change my mood now!"

After then we watched a movie. But I couldn't concentrate to the movie because all the time I was watching Riley and Jake. They sat next to each other and Riley laid her head onto his shoulder...again. And Jake put his arm around her. They really looked like a couple and I didn't like the Idea of that. They knew each other for like two or three days, why are they so close? Some times they even whispered things to each other and giggled. And that made me, naturally, uncomftable. After we watched the movie, Smackle and Farkle went to Smackle's. I wanted to go home and said Jake to come with me. "Um...I actually I wanted him to stay here a bit. Just wanna watch another movie." She looked over to Jake and smiled to him. He smiled back. "Just an hour,Dude. I'm sure you won't miss me, Baby." He hand-blowed me a kiss and winked. I smiled and nodded and walked home. Of course the smile was fake, but I couldn't show that I am uncomftable with that.

I walked home and took my laptop. I waited couple minutes until I had an idea. I didn't have another choice so I video-called Maya. "Hello? Oh hi Lucas. Why did you call me?" she asked me curios. "Hey why does it have to be something to call you? You sure are my frie--" "Shut up Lucas, you never call me. So what happened?" She interrupted me. "Well...It's about Riley. A couple days ago, a friend of mine. I didn't know that they knew each other. And now they are pretty close, after the dinner we had for Smackle and Farkle "Engagement". And their closeness makes me kinda uncomftable." I told her.

"Uh huh, Uh huh. All I hear right now, Mr.Friar, is...you...are...jealous." She said with a wide grin. "And that means...YOU LIKE HER OH MY GOODNESS. That means you should talk to her. About your feelings ya know?" I look at the door to go out to her house but the Maya asked something. "But what about Veronica?" I got nervous and slowly shut down my laptop. "Um, Thanks Maya. You really helped me. Thank you!" I could hear her comlapining but I already shut down my laptop. I get up and walk to Riley's door. I wanted to knock the door but that moment Riley opened laughing the door and I saw her with Jake. I coughed and finally was brave enough to ask.

"Um...Riley. Can we talk...alone?" Riley looked at me confused. "I don't really want to talk. And if you want to say something say it now." "Riley...Please. It's important. I want to ask you something." I said to her. " Just ask me Lucas." She leaned her shoulder to the wall. I kinda got angry and was impatient. " Okay, Riley. Do you love me?" She looked suprised. Like she didn't expect it. She pressed her eyebrows together and answered. "No, Lucas I don't love you. I never would love you." She was lying. And she was lying about her feelings. And that made me more angry. "You are lying Riley. You do love me." "I don't. Why would I?" "Oh yeah?! Prove it." She lokked even more suprised but then looked at Jake and me.

She got closer to Jake and looked into his eyes. And he looked into hers. I was confused. What was she doing?

Riley grabbed Jake's Face and pressed her lips onto his.

A/n: Oouuuu Jake and Riley kiiiiss things are getting reaal. What would you call the ship? #Rike or #Jaly???

And also FIVE FRICKING THOUSAND READERS WHAT??? Thank you soooo sooo muuuch❤❤ I hope you liked this chapter :***