10.

Riley's POV.

Silence....
Everything was quiet until Lucas walked a step towards me.
"You changed so much and you became worse. You blame other for your lies,you make people feel bad and sad. And you are the actual slut Riley Matthews because you--"
I interuppted him with a slap in his face. My eyes were filled with tears and it was so hard not to cry. Lucas looked at me like he realized that he said something bad. But it was too late for that. I looked at him with dissapointment and sadness but then I just started laughing.
"You see me as a slut and think I'm not good for people,especially for you? Fine. Don't worry anymore Lucas. From now,I will never be in your near. I won't talk to you,hang out with you and I won't even look at you." My smile grew. I put my hand on his shoulder.
"I'm sure that's best for us."
I wanted to walk away but I turnted back to look at Lucas. He looked like he was regretting something then he looked at me.
I closed my eyes and took a deep breath to not to cry and smiled.
"Good move to blame everything on the girl who l--"
He shouldn't know that I love him because he doesn't deserve my love.
"Never mind"

I said and walked down the  stairs.
"Riley wait!"
Lucas sounded like he was crying but I'm sure that was just a halucination
"Lucas,please don't talk to me...I don't wanna see you anymore "But Riley I--"
He wanted to say something but I just walked away. Wonder what he wanted to say.

I was sitting on a bench near our apartement. Crying and with a blurry make up. I searched for a tissue but didn't find one. Suddenly a boy came and sat next to me and offered me a tissue. For a second I was happy because I thought it was Lucas but It was a strange boy that I never saw before. He had blonde hair and brown eyes. The boy wore a black shirt and blue jeans but he looked really handsome and attracive.

"It's sad that a beautiful woman like you is crying."
I think he was trying to comfort me.
"Well,there are  a some jerks who are doing bad things to me."
I replied with a fake smile.
"What did the bad bad jerk did to you?"
He laid back to the bench.
"Wait a minute,when did we become so close?"
I raised my eyebrow.
"Well, right now. My name is Jake. And what's your name,beauty?"
He showed his hand.
"My name is Riley"
I took his hand and shook it and then he said something.
"I love it!"

Lucas' POV.

I was a total jerk to Riley. I called the girl a slut! It was terrifying for me
Wonder how it was to Riley.
After Riley walked away I literally hit my head to the wall for like an half hour until Veronica called me.
"Hi Honey what are you doing?"
She said with her lovely voice.
"Nothing baby...I-I'm just sitting here. What are you doing? "
"I'm here with Ashley. So...don't forget our date after 2 hours ok? See you later!"
"See you!"
I wanted to turn off my phone but I noticed that Veronica didn't end the call.
"Does he still think that Riley broke the necklace?"
I heard Ashley saying.
"Yeah,he's so in love with me, that he blamed everything on her. He will never know that I was the one who said all these things to Riley."
Veronica started laughing. That moment was when I turnted into Texas-Lucas. Everything...Everything was my fault. I didn't belive Riley. I blamed everything on my best friend. Riley was right. I started breathing faster and faster until I ended the call. I thought about the situation. How I acted towards Riley all the time,even though she was right.

I walked down the stairs and decided to go to Veronica's house to end everything.

I knocked the door and when she opened she was suprised.
"Oh,Hi honey. Why did you come so early?"
"I need to break up with you. Right here,right now. Because of you,I ended my 10 year rela...My 10 year friendship with Riley. I called her a slut! I broke her heart multiple times just because you lied to me! I don't want to be with you anymore."
She looked at me confused and heartbroken.

"Bye,Veronica. Thanks for ruining everything"

A/n: Ok. New character: Jake. Which role will he play in the story? Some theories? Comment if you have any.