7.

Riley's POV.

"Riley would you please tell me what happened yesterday? "
I was sitting with crossed arms on the couch in Smackle's house. I didn't want to tell anyone what happened on the date yesterday. I wanted to wait until Maya came,but I forgot that I have Smackle. I could tell her everything and she would just listen,wouldn't ask questions about the situation-just about how I feel- and would comfort me after that. I looked at her with a sad face and she laid her arm around me so I could lay my head on her shoulder.
"Lucas is a freaking jerk,you know?!" I started to talk.
Smackle looked at me confused,because I'm sure she didn't expect a girl calling the same boy she loves a jerk.
"Riley,just tell me what happened after Farkle and Maya walked away." her was arm still around me. I took a deep breath. I do that a lot now.
"After Maya and Farkle walked away,Lucas gave Veronica the necklace and just few more minutes later he walked to the bathroom. There's when Veronica freaked out and said that I want Lucas all to myself but that he's hers and threw the necklace down and broke it. Lucas came then and Veronica said that I broke it and that I said all these things."
"I'm sure that he didn't belive her."
"I thought that too...but he called me the liar!"
She looked at me shocked. Of course ,no one would expect that of Lucas. Not even I expected that.

After the conversation,we just sat there and didn't say anything,until someone called me.
"Hello? Riley Matthews here."
"Hi,Riley It's me! Gabby."
"Oh,hi Gabby. How are you?"
Gabby was a friend of mine in college. Maya was at a art school so I just had Gabby and Lucas at the college. Gabby was 26 when I started collage because she always changed the school and the state but even though she was older than me,we had a good friendship. She was already married and had a daughter. Gabby married actually at a young age but she told she told me that she couldn't live without her husband so she married him.
"I'm fine,Riles. So I wanted to ask you something. "
"Sure,shoot!"
"Well you know my daughter,Alice, and I wanted you to ask if you could babysit her today. I know,I know it's a last minute thought but my sister has her veins and we have to go to the hospital."
"Oh my gosh! Of course I can babysit her Gabby!! Is that even a question?! Where is she now?"
"She's at school. Would you pick her up at 2pm?"
"Of course,of course."
"Thank you very much Riley!! I will never forget this!!I'm gonna pick her up from your house as soon as I can.Then...Bye,see ya!"
"See ya!"
I closed my phone and looked at my watch. 1pm.
"Bye honey,I have to go know."
I said and Smackle and I hugged and I walked home.

When I was walking home, Gabby texted me the place where Alice's school was. It was at the near of our vetenarian practice. I walked up to my house and changed my cloths and made my hair. Then I realized that I have no Idea how to go there with the subwa. Lucas and I always drove with his car there. I didn't have any other choise then ask Lucas to take his car.

I knew that he wasn't at work. Our boss gave us a break for one week,because we sometimes worked too much. I knocked at his door and he opened it suprisingly.
"Do you want to apologize?"
He asked me with a smile.
I rolled my eyes. I didn't want to speak about that thing so I just asked him.
"Can I have your car? I have to go pick up Alice. Gabby's daughter"
"Uhm...let me think about tha--No."
"Why?!" I wanted to hit him so bad. He was getting onto my nerves.
"I don't want you to crush my car. If you want it,you'll get it with me in it."
I wanted to argue but it was already 1.30 pm and didn't want to let Alice wait.
"Fine!" I said with an annoyed voice. He grabbed the keys and his jacket and we walked down the stairs.
"This will be a great chance to apologize."
"If you don't shut your mouth,Lucas,I will push you down these stairs!!" he got scared and I liked that.

It's hard to sit with someone you are mad at. And especially when you're mad at Lucas. In the car,he kept looking at ne with his wonderful green eyes and waited for an apology. Suddenly his phone rang. Veronica. Yikes.
"Hi Baby...I'm fine. How 'bout you? Ok...Yeah I am with Riley right now... Yeah I'll tell her that.. Sure...bye Honey.."
He talked with a calm voice and with a smile. He was happy when I was crying inside.
"Riley?"
I looked at him with an annoyed face again. It was already hard for me to sit with him without hitting or yelling at him.
"I know you won't apologize me but..please apologize Veronica. You know Riley,I love you and you two are the most important girls in my life."
I love you . He said that he loves me and even it was a moment,I thought about apologizing her. But then I cleared up my mind. No . I am not going to do that. I looked from the window out and looked back at Lucas and smiled gently.

"I may be one of the important girls in your life,but you ,Lucas Friar,are just another boy in my life."

A/n:Thanks for the many comments and thanks for 1K READERS YAAAY I AM SO HAPPY.Oh and be exited with what will happen in the next Chapter.