14.

A/n: First of all THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 6K READERS ILYSM!!!

Riley's POV.

It had been a week since I kissed him. I kissed Jake. I grabbed his face and pressed my lips onto his. We were like that for a minute, kissing.

I pulled back my lips off his and just looked at his suprised face. His eyes were widened up and I could see that he didn't understand anything. I just made everything awkward between me and Jake. But I just wanted to show Lucas that I don't love him. Even though that I loved him...

I looked at Jake for another second and then shut the door and ran into my room.
"What the hell did you do??" I yelled at myself while looking into the mirror.
"You made everything just worse. EVERTYTHING!" I walked around my room and almost started to cry when I suddenly heard the doorbell ring. I got nervous and almost had a panic attack. I walked slowly towards the door and open it.
A breath of relief when I saw Maya with her bags.

"Oh my god! Maya, it's just you!" I said and started to hug her. She started to laugh and giggle.
"I missed you too, honey."
I helped her with her package and brought them to her room.

"You won't belive what happened yesterday." She said and sat down onto her bed and so did I.
"What?"
"Your uncle asked me out. I told you, I am gonna be your aunt."
I smiled suprised but then I hugged her and congratulated.
"But...I am sure something better happened between you and Lucas, huh?" She smirked and looked at me. I looked down to my hands and glanced at Maya.
"Yeah...but nothing good..."

The next hour I explained her what happened in the time she wasn't there. Everything with teary eyes. After that hour she wanted to go to Lucas and "kick hiss ass out of earth" and wanted also to kill Veronica. It was hard to stop her though.

"I will go and rip his head off." Maya still said after fifteen minutes. I was just sitting on her bed, a pillow in my arms and staring sadly onto my hands. Maya obviously noticed it.
"But after all these things...you still love him?"
I lift up my head and stared at her with teary eyes.
"Yeah..."
"But is there a possibility that you...like this Jake guy?"
I remembered Jake again. The cute positive boy with whom I could have a great friendship but I had ruined it.
" I don't know Maya...Ugh I'm so confused. I just hope that he doesn't start to like me or stuff."
I grabbed the pillow and pushed it onto my face.

After an hour somebody rang the doorbell. Jake.
"Um...Jake...I--"
He cut me off and walked into the livingroom. Maya came out of room and walked to the livingroom too.

"Um...is that Jake?" Maya asked as soon as she saw Jake.
"Yes, it is. You must be Maya. Nice to meet you." he said and pulled his hand to Maya. Maya smiles and shakes it.
"Look Jake...the kiss--"
"Girl, you don't have to explain it to me. I know what's up about your feelings for Lucas." I looked at Maya and she was as suprised as me.
"Um...you do?"
"Duh... Did you thought I wouldn't see those looks while watching the movie or while eating? I'm a love guru. I understand you, honey."
Another reason why Jake was a perfect boy. He just met me a few days ago but already understood me and knew me more than myself. My eyes started to tear again and I walked towards him and hugged that almost seven feet tall boy.

"To be honest, I just saw you as a friend. Also you are not really my type. I like blondes more." I let Jake go and saw him smirking at Maya. She blushed a little but then smiled.
"I'm flattered but I already have a boyfriend."
Jake laughed and looked at me.
"Now go to him and tell that you love him."
Seriously?!
"No."
He and Maya looked surprised at me.