What I Already Knew (Lauren) {Part Three}

Start from the beginning

I smiled at the memory. 

~Flashback~

Sweaty bodies were moving around everywhere. The air reeked of sexual tension. People were grinding and having full out make out sessions. Like damn, get a room already. My friends had forced me to come here, and now I don't know where they are. Sitting down at the seat next to the bar, I decided that I wanted to get a drink. Right when I was about to pay, a guy swooped in and paid for me. 

"You didn't need to do that. I'm fine," I said in a monotone voice.

"No; no; I just wanted to buy a fine lady such as yourself a drink. There's nothing wrong with that," he defended, and I immediately rolled my eyes at his advances.

"Well, thank you," I said stiffly. 

"Aren't you going to pay me back?" the guy questioned and started to get closer to me.

Suddenly growing extremely uncomfortable, I slowly backed away and said, "Why would I do that? I was about to pay, but you left me no choice. You payed. I was perfectly fine on my own."

He chuckled a sinster laugh and pinned me against a wall. 

"Just give me what  I want," he growled into my ear.

"No!" I cried out weakly, but my voice was deafened by the loud music. 

He started to sloppily kiss my neck while still having a firm grip on me. 

Then all of a sudden a person pushed him off of me. At that moment, I decided that this person was my favorite person of all time. 

"Get off her you asshole," she growled out, and I swear, it was the sexiest thing I've ever heard. 

 The guy raised his hands in surrender and said, "Okay, jesus, lady."

He scurried off.

The person, which I now identified as a girl turned to me. Oh my gods, she was the most beautiful being I've ever seen. She had perfect emerald eyes that you could just stare into for eternity. They were so beautiful; I saw galaxies in them. Her thick eyebrows complemented her eyes. Her raven black hair fell perfectly against her shoulders; her hair could compete with a model. It's like the hair you see in beauty commercials. 

Her voice interrupted my thoughts, "Hey." 

"Thank you so much; you saved me there," I said gratefully. 

"Anytime. I'm Lauren, and I guess you could say I'm your knight in shining armor," she spoke. 

"How can I repay you?" 

"Go on a date with me," she said, and I instantly smiled.

This girl intrigued me, and I just met her. Maybe, just maybe, this could be something. 

~Flashback Ends~

"Earth to (Y/N)?"

"Yeah, I'm here. I'm just remembering how we met," I said with a small smile on my face.

"So are you going to get on beautiful?" Lauren asked.

"Fine. I'm trusting you this time, Jauregui," I said and got on.

She sat behind me, and I was wrapped in her arms that adorned a leather jacket. 

When we first started driving, I was scared out of my mind, but after a while, I relaxed into her arms. I liked the feeling of the wind against me, which leaves me with a cool breeze. Zooming past buildings, it felt like I was in my own world with Lauren. Then the thoughts came back, who should I pick? Lauren or Shay? I didn't know. They were both amazing girls. We got to a hilly section of LA, and we were stilling going really fast. I suddenly grew scared again. 

I felt on edge.

And then it clicked. I knew who I wanted to be with. You see, love is dangerous. You're putting your heart on a silver platter and giving it to the person who you're going to be committed to. You know fully well that they can destroy it anytime they would choose to, but you trust them not to. Your significant other can make or break your day. With Shay I felt at home. I felt safe, but love isn't safe at all. If I was going to be with Shay, I feel like I would be forced into living the family life. The life where you grow up, get married, and have kids. The typical American life, to a certain extent, that life bores me. There's nothing exciting. But with Lauren, I never knew what was going to expect. There's spontaneous things, such as this ride. She gives me a home that's with her. She keeps me on edge. I would never get bored with her. Yes; Lauren has broken my heart many times, but that's love. It hurts sometimes, but you're still with that person because you love them and remember all the good things that you've had together.

I wanted heartbreaking, painful, life-changing, extraordinary, exciting love, and that love was with Lauren. 

Hope you guys enjoyed this imagine. :) 

Don't hate me guys. The ending was much better in my head lmao. 

~brokenbyfeels