I'm Where Now?!

Allyce's P.O.V

I woke up to the sun shining into the cave. Seeing the storm settled, I got up and put away my things. After taking out my inhaler and taking a quick puff, I walked out the cave and walked on. As I walked around, I noticed my map wasn't matching with the scenery. I furrowed my eyebrows and stopped in my tracks, confused. I muttered, "Damn, did I get lost that quick? That rain must've gotten me confused..."

Suddenly, I heard a twig snap, and I quickly turned around to see a fist advancing towards my face. I automatically moved to the left and grabbed the assailant's wrist. Then, I did a sweep kick to bring the attacker to the ground and twisted his/her arm backwards. Once he/she was immobile, I snapped, "What the hell, man?!"

"Ow, that hurts! Let go, let go!" A male voice pleaded, and I twisted his arm more, causing him to yell in pain. Another voice then entered my field of hearing. This time, it was an irritated yet concerned female. "Lee, what are you doing?!"

I looked up to see three more people; two males and one female. The oldest guy wore a green spandex suit, along with a bowl cut hairdo and... Whoa! Such big eyebrows he had! No seriously, they're freaking HUGE! I blurted out, "Whoa, what did you do; steal people's eyebrows in the middle of the night?"

"Don't you talk to Guy-sensei like that!" The boy under me yelled, and I retorted, "Don't you test my patience, because since you decided to randomly attack me, I have very little of it right now!"

I switched my attention back to the group before me. The girl had brown eyes and brown hair, which was wrapped up in two buns. The boy to the left of her was probably the same age as her. He had brown hair that went straight down, and cream colored eyes that had no pupils. I then looked to the boy under me, and noticed he was like a mini version of the spandex guy. I asked, "So, I'm guessing this is your guy, huh?"

"Yes. So, it would be appreciated if you gave him back." The girl said, and I eyed her with suspicion. For some reason, she seemed familiar in a way, but I couldn't think of where. After a moment of contemplation, I offered, "Alright. But if, and only if, he doesn't attack me anymore."

The girl and the boy glanced at each other before switching their gaze to me and nodding. I nodded in return, and stood up and away from the boy. The man, Guy I think his name was (kinda weird if you ask me), exclaimed, "Well! You surely are a youthful spirit, young lady! Don't you agree, Lee?"

"Yes, sensei! The way she intercepted my attack was truly youthful!" Spandex junior agreed and grinned a smile so bright that I had to blink in order not to go blind. The girl sighed and shook her head. "I'm sorry. They're just... Really special."

I chuckled. "I'm sure they're are. Don't worry though, I don't hold grudges. They give me a headache."

The girl smiled, and I smiled back. She doesn't seem so bad. I'll just stay around her more often. Then, the boy with the long brown hair came up to me and bluntly asked, "Who are you? Where are you from? Why are you here, in the middle of the forest of Konoha?"

"Kono... Ha?" I repeated slowly, letting it sink in. That name, where have I heard that name? At school? In a magazine? In a book? In a tv show? Tv show... Naruto... Holy crap.

My eyes went unimaginably wide as my chest constricted. No, that can't be. That's not possible. I looked at the characters, and shook my head wildly. "No. No, no, no..."

The girl furrowed her eyebrows in concern, taking a step forward. "Hey, what's the --"

"Stay away from me!" I screamed, then ran off.

---

Tenten's P.O.V

My team and I stood in shock as the girl screamed at us to get away and ran. I glared at Neji, ticked. "Neji, why did you scare her off?!"