"Whoa," Aaron said letting out a deep breath.

"That's Dove," Zach asked.

"The Dove that you'll see in the mortal world, yes," I said.

"She seems like more work than you," Aaron said.

"I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or an insult, so I'm just going to let it go," I said.

"She seems like the more dominant one," Zach said.

"Yeah, she is," I said.

"What was she talking about when she said bad things happen in the dark," Aaron asked.

"When we were children, she would do bad things to people in the dark as a sign of revenge or to show that she was controlling. Well as we got older, I told her that what happens in the dark comes out to light. So when she finally would get caught for doing bad things, she would tell me bad things happen in the dark. Those would be her last words to me, then when I least expected it, something terrible would happen," I said.

"Do you think she came here as a warning?" Zach said.

"No, it's not really her type of thing," I said.

"Are you sure?" Zach said.

"Yeah," I smiled at them.

"Alright well what do you want us to do?" Aaron asked.

"I need you two, to be on search for that group of people," I said.

"Alright," Zach said getting up.

"Dismissed," I said as Aaron and Zach ran out the door.

-------------------

Harry's POV.

I've had many many many girls. I never once loved them, but they loved me. They weren't the best I'd ever have or would have, but I surely was for them. But Charlie. Charlie changes that whole game up for me. It feels like every time it gets better. I do love her. I'd lay my life down so she could keep hers. I'll keep her safe if it means risking everything that ever meant anything to me. She's the best I've ever had, have, or will have. I don't want anyone, but her. She's the one, but I don't want to scare her. I looked at her and brushed the hair out of her eyes. I rubbed her cheek with my thumb and kissed her nose. Her eyes fluttered a little, letting me know that she was waking up. Then she smiled and kissed my hand. Her eyes opened and looked straight up into mine. It felt like she was mine and she could see right through me.

"Hello beautiful," I smiled at her.

"Hi baby," she said softly. She shivered and cuddled close to me.

"Are you ok?" I asked her.

"Yeah, just a little cold," she said. I felt her forehead and then her cheeks and her chin. She was burning up.

"Baby," I said.

"Yes Harry," she said softly.

"You're burning up and it looks like blood is draining from your face," I said.

"I see," she said, closing her eyes.

"Zayn, Perrie, Liam, Dani, Louis, Eleanor, Niall, Gaby," I screamed.

"Yes," they all came rushing in.

"Get out get out," Perrie screamed at me.

"Alright alright," I said putting on sweatpants and a t-shirt.

"Get out," Gaby yelled at the rest of the boys, who followed my lead down the stairs.

"What do you think happened?" Liam asked looking at me.