Chapter 3: I'M IN LOVE WITH HER

Mulai dari awal

Once I find my room with the help of Stefan and I spelled and burn some sage so no vampires can hear me.

Then I lay on my bed thinking about me and Jeremy's fight from a few weeks ago.

Flashback:

"Hey Jer."I said while opening the door.Thats when I saw it.Jeremy kissing Anna.For the second time.With a snap of my fingers and she was gone.For good this time.

"Bonnie it's not-"

"THEN WHAT WAS IT JEREMY BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR CHEATING ON ME AND FOR HOW LONG!?"I yelled and asked him.I had a feeling this would happen.When the ghosts came back a second time Caroline urged me to keep Anna and her mom alive.I don't trust Anna anymore so I just sent her and her mother back on the other side together.

"Just today Bonnie I didn't mean for it to happen."he argued.

"Then prove it."I said to him.

"Give me a few weeks then you can dump my ass."he said giving me a grin.I grin back to but guickly left.

End of flashback:

Without knowing tears unexpectedly took hold of my face.Streams and streams of tears kept running down my skin like silk.How will I get through a week of this, of him?

Jeremy's POV.

I walked across my room thinking about what I had just done that's when....

"YOU SICK BASTARD HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO BONNIE!?"Kol screamed at me his face burning red.Did he just insult me?I don't think so.

"OH AND COMPELLING AND KILLING GIRLS FOR YOUR PLEASURE IS FINE RIGHT!?"I yelled back.

"SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP ITS MY TURN TO LECTURE YOU MATE!"he demanded.

"No."I said simply.

"YES OR ELSES I WILL KILL YOU AND DONT THINK FOR A SECOND I WONT!"then I sat down.Sorry but I don't feel like dying today.

"BONNIE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND SMART GIRL YOU WILL EVER MEET.SHE DESERVES SOMEONE BETTER THAN AN ABUSAVE ROTTEN SCUMBAG.SHES SPECIAL AND ANY MAN WHO TREATS HER LESS THAN PERFECT DESERVES DEATH.BUT FOR SOME REASON SHE WANTS YOU ALIVE SO ALL I CAN DO IS HURT YOU.ANYONE WOULD BE CRAZY IF THEY DIDNT FALL IN LOVE WITH HER.EVEN I AM IN LOVE WITH HER."He yelled at me.Wait did he just say he's in love with Bonnie?My Bonnie.

In the middle of the night.

Elijah's POV.

I was sitting in an arm chair by my bed.I couldn't fall asleep after my recent encounter with Elena.She has the Salvatore's wrapped around her finger.She's dangerous.

Flashback:

"Well then I guess you can take me to my room."Elena remarked.

"Then I shall lovely Elena."then I started walking up the stairs.

"Where did the nickname come from?"she asked me.

"Your humanity it's of great value to you.It's sacred to have it as much as you do vampires want it.You're lovely on the inside and out."I explained to her.

"I need it for Jeremy.He's all I got."she replied.The rest of the walk was silent not awkward just...........silent.

"This is it."I stated while opening the door.She looked in then looked back at me.

"Thank you."she said then walked in and shut the door.

End of flashback:

Then I heard a knock at my door.I flashed over to see Elena.

"What brings you here this late?"I asked her.

"I just couldn't sleep and I heard you flipping the pages to your book."she replied.

"Please do come in."I invited her.

"Oh no if it's no trouble."she said.

"No trouble at all."then she walked in and sat on the bed crisis-crossed.

"I'm sorry."Elena apologized.But what for?

"What for?"I ask her.

"I'm sure this isn't how you wanna spend your vacation.Also about Jeremy I don't know what's gotten into him."she replied.

"It wouldn't have been any better.You know my siblings all they do is argue over silly nonsense."I told her.

"Still I'm sorry."she said while standing up.Now she was standing face to face with her.All I wanted to do was grab her face and pull her close but sooner or later she would be spoken for.

"Good night Elena."I replied instead.

"Good night Elijah."she said a little disappointed and walked out.

Hello ,
How was your day?
I hope good.
Thank you for reading my story!
I know this chapter is very intense but I think it was pretty good.
I also want to give a special shout out to klaroline-4ever she has been a wonderful supporter. She always votes on my stories and it makes me so happy!
I just want to say I love you and hope that you help me get more reads.
Also if you could comment I'd live to hear what you think.
Same goes for everyone else!
Xoxo, Daniellathepotatoe😈💯💕