TWENTY - TWO

Recap;

Ethan: Friends?

Vanessa: Friends :)

Ethan's P.O.V
It's nice to finally know that Vanessa and I are on good terms, I don't think I could've lived another day knowing she hates me. God I'm happy that it's all over now.

Now time to make her mine...

Vanessa 's P.O.V

I was now kind of relieved that Ethan and I were friends again. I just hope he doesn't fuck it up again.

I just hope he has changed.

*few weeks later*

School starts again tomorrow, Greattt.
I totally don't want to drink bleach right now....
Fml.

*next morning *

"Ugh"
I groaned as I got up from my comfy bed, and got ready for hell.
When does my next vacation begin?

The only thing that I'm looking forward to, is that Ethan and Grayson are going to be coming to my school now.
So that's a positive

After about 20 minutes I heard my mom yell from down stairs telling me that my bus was outside.
Damn it. I didn't even get to eat, and that's my favorite part of the morning.

*At school*

I walked through the crowded hallway, screaming and a lot of people running around. Nice, a whole year of this bs again.
Where tf is gray and eth.

I walked a bit more until I heard that beautiful laugh that anyone can undentify, Grayson's laugh.
He was with a group of boys and Ethan obviously.

"Hey gray" I chirped cheerfully

"Yeah hi." He said kind of dull, after he said hi he looked back at his friends and continued to chat.

Well okay.

I shook my head to get rid of the thought and walked to my first assigned classroom.

"Vanessa wait up." I heard someone shout behind me.

I turned around and saw Ethan running towards me, squeezing through all of the people in his way.

"Hi" I said once he was next to me.

"Hey, friendddd" I giggled at what he said, and then we both went to our first class.

Ethan and I had all the same classes together, I don't know about Grayson tho. Anyways he irelevant now.

"Hey eth, is everything alright with gray?" I questioned.

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, this morning I walked up to him and said hi but it didn't seem like he was interested. He didn't even look a little bit happy to see me." I said looking at the floor.

"Welll..." he said elongating the l "Let me love you " he said looking at me.

It felt like an eternity before I snapped back in to reality.

"Vanessa are you ok?" Ethan questioned.

"Oh uhh yeah, it's just that I.. "

"You what?" Ethan asked.

"I love grayson, and it's always going to be grayson."

"Oh" he looked down. He looked so... sad and crushed.

" I'll see you later." He stated blankly and went off.

Ugh, I didn't mean to hurt him, we just became friends again and I don't want to ruin that now.

I guess I'll just go to class now.
Once I opened the door I saw everyone in class already, there were only two seats free. Next to grayson and next to Ethan.

"Hey gray" I said as I sat down next to him. I really wanted to sit next to eth and apologise but I'll do that later.

"Hi." He looked at me and smiled. I could just melt.

"Why where you kind of ignoring me this morning?" I asked quietly.

"I was?" He questioned cockily.

"Yeah, I said hi and you didn't even seem to care."

"Sorry baby girl I didn't realise that it was you"

"Oh ok." I smiled.

*lunchtime*

As soon as the bell rang for lunch I was out, like I need to eat.
I took my food from the cafeteria lady and went over to Grayson's table.

"Hey babygirl" gray said as he pulled me into his lap.

"Hiya babe" I said back.

Sitting on the table with us was Ethan and some other guys.
I looked at Ethan and saw that his jaw was clenched and his eyes that were normally a shimmering brownish green colour, were now a deep dark brown.

Who went up that far in his ass?

"Hey could I quickly talk to you in private babe?" grayson asked out of nowhere.

I just hope it's not something bad.

"Sure" I answered. Then he led me out in the hallway, which was deserted at lunchtime.

I was getting really nervous and I could tell that he was nervous too.

"I don't know how to say this but..."
No no no. Is he going to say he doesn't like me anymore and doesn't want to be with me.

"I want to...." he trailed off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tun tun TUNNNN!!

Sorry for leaving you on a cliffhanger but ya know that's what good stories do. (Eventhoughmystoryisnotgood,solikeidontknowwhyyouguysevenreaditandwhyithasgotten120kreads.)

But thank you so much for that.
I love you guys sooo much.

Qotd: what do you think grayson will tell Vanessa?"

~ Lea♡