T W E N T Y - S I X

(A/N listening to dirty laundry currently 😋)

Vanessa's P.O.V
Time to catch this hoe.
I walked straight to Graysons room and bust open his door,
"Hi bitch"

Him and the girl shot up and stared at me.
"Va-Vanessa?" He questioned, boi is u stupid wtf.
"No shit Sherlock" I said obviously.
"Babe who is this?" Alicia spoke
"Alicia shut the fuck up nobody told you to speak." I said getting really annoyed.

"Now, Grayson what the fuck are you doing?"

"I -ummm, I uhh. Who are you?" He acted like he didn't know me.
K then.

"Well Grayson Dolan I am your ex girlfriend."
I smiled at them and left.

"So how did it go?" Ethan asked as soon as he saw me come back in the living room.
"I caught my boyfriend cheating on me with the most bitchiest, annoying, disgusting girl ever. And he pretended that he didn't even know me, so you know I'm fine Ethan." I said the last part sarcastically.
I sat down on their couch trying to relax.

"Sorry, maybe shouldn't of asked that." He said sitting down next to me.

"It's okay, as long as I have you I'm okay." I looked up at him.
"And as long as I have you I will be the happiest person on the earth." He smiled.

After a moment I realised we were both leaning towards each other, I quickly leaned back.

"Sorry just not feeling that right now." I laughed
"I understand, after what just happened you know."

"Well I guess I'll go home now" I said getting up, " see you tomorrow in school."

"Bye Vanessa, see you tomorrow." he lead me to the door.

"Oh and before you go" he pulled me back " I just hope you know that girls like u need to be treated better , better than what he treated you like."

"Thanks." I smiled and left.

Ugh tomorrow's going to be hell in school with Grayson there. But hen again when is school not hell.

_____________________________

So sorry guys that I did not update earlier, basically my phone broke so today I went and got a new one.
I finally got the IPhone 6s and I got it in rose gold. I didn't get the 7 because bitch wtf.

Thank you guys so much for 150k like 6 days ago I had 138k like you guys are just sooooooooo amazing 😘😘😘😘 love you so much.

-Lea