T W E N T Y

Grayson's P.O.V

Yes I know we are brothers and it seems evil of me to go ahead and get revenge on him.
I don't mean revenge as in hurting him physically, but mentally and emotionally.

So what am I going to do?
Well that's for me to know and you to find out.

Vanessa 's P.O.V

I was just about to get up and go check on gray but then he walked right in.

"So does he have a clue of who it might be?" I asked with luck.

"Nope." He said and plopped down on the bed beside me.

There was a short silence until Gray spoke up

"Do you want to stay the night."

"Sure." I replied with a smile.

I looked at him but he was already staring at me, I waved my hand in front of his face.
"Sorry, your just so beautiful." He said blushing.

I blushed too, obviously. It's Grayson Dolan, like what do you expect me to do.

***

Moaning. Our moans filled the room. I knew I was being loud but I didn't give a damn.
He was just amazing.

Ethan's P.O.V

It was hard trying to fall asleep when Grayson and Vanessa are playing yenga and drinking cranberry juice in his room. (I hope you know where that's from)

Most of all it was hard to know she was with him not me, and she was doing something with him that we were supposed to be doing.
I need her.
I need to get her back.

***

Vanessa 's P.O.V

ahh Fuck. I squinted as I tried to open my eyes. Finally once I got them opened I was blessed with a sleeping Grayson. How can someone be so fricking perfect?!?

I smiled at the sight of him, then I tried to get up and walk to his bathroom. Yeah no that was not an option as I could not stand up. My legs hurt like hell.
He really was rough last night. (uuehusskjydbe what am I writing 😂)

Because I could not stand up I just stayed in bed on my phone.
Finally after checking every single of my social media's he finally woke up.

"Goodmorning." He said in a raspy morning voice. Godamn it was hot.

"Goodmorning sexy." I replied with a wink, followed by a short giggle.

***
In th living room I sat on the couch as Grayson began to make breakfast.
Few moments later Ethan's came in the room. Great.
He sat right next to me. Can he not?

(After that question mark I had 420 words. Sorry just had to mention it ;) )

"Ugh" I heard Grayson grunt.
"We don't have anymore eggs left." He said turning towards me.
"I'll quickly run to the store, I'll be right back." He said grabbing a jacket.

He then came over and planted a quick kiss on my lips, and then ran off to the store.

As soon as he left Ethan started speaking.

"So what do you want to do know babe?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Took me FOREVER to update, sorry.
But I updated now 😊
Also if you want to then you can go ahead and check out my new book called fuckboy if you haven't already.
You don't have to but if you want to you can.

QOTD: Who do you want Vanessa to be with now?

~Lea