S E V E N T E E N

Vanessa's P.O.V

In a matter of seconds I replied to the text.

Ness boo😋: Don't you get it Cameron? I don't want to hook up with you! I thought you already understood this the first time.

Random number: Don't worry baby, I'm not Cameron, and yes you will hook up with me ;)

I didn't bother to reply back, I put my phone on my nightstand and resumed watching the walking dead on netflix.

*The next morning*

I woke in the morning moody, as always, nothing new.
I still couldn't process in my head what has happened between these few days.

Still pissed at Ethan, but happy that Grayson is here for me.

Whilst I was lost in my thoughts my phone buzzed, I got it and saw that I had a message. I smiled but then my smile turned into a frown as I read that it was from Ethan, I'm not dealing with anyone of his bulshit.

Moments later I received another message, but this time I actually smiled as it was from Grayson

Gray💦: Good morning beautiful, hope you slept well😊

Ness boo😋: Good morning to you too, and yes I slept well😉hope you did too.

Gray💦: I slept amazing babe😙 so I was wondering when you want to hang out?

Ness boo😋: anytime is fine with me😊

Gray💦: Ok, I'll come pick you up at 1pm, see you then princessa 😙

I blushed at his last text, I don't know why but he makes me feel some kind of way. Somehow, better than when I was with Ethan.

*1pm*

I was dressed and ready for Grayson to come and get me anytime now. So I went outside to wait for him.
Not much later he pulled up next to my house.

I started walking up to his car and was about to get in, but then he got out and came over to my side and opened the door for me.

"Thanks." I blushed

"Anything for you." He said starting to drive.

It was a short but nice ride, we just talked about random things, it was nice. Out conversation cane to an end once he pulled up to a really nice restaurant.

*skip resturant*

I had an amazing time with Grayson, we got to know each other better and it was just a blast.

He drove me back home, and I asked him if he wanted to stay for a while.

We entered my house and went to my room.
I sat down on my bed and so did he, at first we sat in silence for a few moments.

"I can't resist anymore" Grayson said with a deep sexy voice and kissed me.
His soft lips moved in sync with mine, he pushed me back on the bed and we made out for about 5 minutes.
We both pulled apart at the same time.
"Wow" we both said together.
We could not take our eyes off each other, for me it was like I was looking at a god.

After our make out sessions we fucked, lol jk I wish we did tho, but we just watched netflix.

"My parents are going to be home soon, so sadly we need to end our night here. But I had an amazing time with you today and hopefully we can hangout tommorow."

"I had an amazing night too and absolutely we need to hang out tommorow" he said with a smile and kissed my forehead.

I walked with him to his car and gave him one last kiss and said goodbye, he said goodbye back and drove off.

I went back to my room and sat down on my bed then I checked my phone.

Random number: hope you had an amazing day with Grayson babe I wish you would kiss me like you kissed him. Which Is why you still need to come to the hotel, this is your last reminder before I do something........

______________________________________

This chapter sucks but I really wanted to update this book because I haven't updated in a while.

Follow my vine acc: QueenDolan

Love you hoes ~ L