E I G H T

Ethan's P.O.V

Great now Grayson seems to like her too. Just amazing. Like a week about he told me not meet her because I don't know who she might be but now he's all over her.

Naw. That's not happening she's mine and mine only. Yah he's my brother but I think I love Vanessa and he is not taking that away from me.

"So it looks like you two already introduced each other. So Vanessa let's go to my room." I interupted them.

"Ethan slow down. Let her stay here." Grayson answered back looking at Vanessa the whole time.

"Vanessa what do you want to do?" I asked her.

"I mean I did come here because of Ethan so I'll do what he wants me to do. I think It would be a bit rude disobeying ethan as he really wanted me to some and hangout." She said looking at the both of us.
Yes she wants to hang out with me.
"Don't worry Nessa, we can hang out another time."Grayson said to her.
Oh hell naw. He ain't gonna hang out with her. She is mine.

Vanessa's P.O.V

I kinda did want to hang out with grayson but I like Ethan more and plus I came here for him.

Ethan led me to his bedroom and we sat on his bed.
"So what do you want to do?" He asked.
"Do you have Netflix?"
He nodded.
"Netflix and chill?" He raised his eyebrows and smiled.
"No." I laughed.
"I'm kidding Nessa."
He turned on Netflix on his TV and searched for something to watch.
In the end we both agreed on a horror movie.
***
An hour in to the movie I got sleepy, I didn't even realize I fell asleep on ethan but he didn't even mind .

Grayson's P.O.V
I was playing on the xbox in the living room and my phone buzzed.
I had low battery.

I remembered that I left my charger in Ethan's room so I got up and went.
I opened the door, and immediately felt torn. My heart fell to the bottom of my stomach.
Vanessa was sleeping peacefully on ethan and Ethan's head was on hers.

I know I just met her but, I went her to be mine. I need to think of a plan. And very quickly.