Chapter 7

Chapter 7
Allie
I'm ready to kill everybody. I didn't care who they were, what their story was. But they were going to die.
And I had several plans in achieving my goal.
One; chew my arm off. It wasn't one of my best but it was definitely an option at this point.
Two; wait till a wolf comes along and try and convince them to let me go. Again, not one of my best.
Three; wait till my family comes and find me. I'm not that hopeful on that option.
Four; Nicholas. I didn't know how far that would get me seeing that it was only two days ago when I pretty much disowned him without saying the precious little words. So, I didn't really want to see him let alone ask him again to free me.
But that only left one option; stay.
I couldn't stay. Every minute that went by brought me closer to crazy. Now I understood why people went crazy after doing their time in prison. It was becoming almost impossible to stay sane.
A few sticks snapped to my right, causing me to sit up straight. I prayed that it was someone bringing me food, feeling my stomach grumble for the fifth time today.
When I didn't recognise the male wolf, I frowned. How did my family so-call 'ruin' his life?
Stopping a few feet in front of me, he crossed his arms revealing an arm tattoo and a few scars as his selves rolled up. God, he was a werewolf and yet he had deep scars all over his arms.
"Stand," he ordered.
I couldn't help but scoff. I knew Liv and probably even Bleu would have suggested just to do as I was told but they didn't understand. I was grown up to believe I was royalty. And now I was being spoken to like I was a disowned rogue. There was no way I could allow that.
"Stand? Really," I scoffed again, "you're goin' to have to be a lot better than that if you want to order a royal."
"I'm not afraid to use force if I have to," he warned.
"Aw, that's cute," I cooed, "You really think you can hurt me."
"Why don't you tell me?" He asked, "do you like bein' hung up like a dead pig and havin' your insides pulled out."
Crap. I had forgotten. Not everyone has a heart like Callum. Some found joy in torturing defenceless animals.
"Now," he started again, "stand."
I scoffed, but did as I was asked, hugging my blanket tight. If this creep planned to rape me, I swear, there was going to be trouble.
Once I was standing, he walked over to one of the trees that trapped me and undid the chain. I frowned, feeling my heart race. Was he letting me go?
He did the same with the other chain, holding the two in his grip.
Just as hope settled in my brain, he yanked the chains, causing me to stumble forward. I guess, he wasn't letting me go.
"Walk," he ordered, yanking the chains again, cutting my wrists in the process.
"Okay, okay, I get it, I'm your prisoner. You don't have to be so ruff," I snapped, trying to inspect the damage.
He just rolled his eyes and continued to walk.
Realizing that he was taking me in the same direction Nicholas always went in, I asked, "Where are you takin' me anyway?"
"I'm takin' you to the campsite," he told me.
I frowned, "why?"
He didn't answer me. Rude. As we continued to walk, I started to notice his anger. God, he was radiating it.
Not recognising him myself and remembering a common theme, I asked, "So who are you seekin' revenge for?"
"My sister," he growled, "your snake of a brother screwed her over."
"Your goin' to have to be more specific here," I told him, being a smart-ass.
"Graham," he growled.
Of course. God, if I get raped, beaten up or even died for something that my brothers did, I was going to be seriously pissed.
"And then your other brother killed her."
"Again, you have to be -."
"Archie," he snapped, pulling on my chains, causing me to hiss.
If I ever get free, there was going to be some serious arse whoppen when I got home.
"Okay, so Archie and Graham did wrong by you, I get it," I said, totally understanding, "but you should be really takin' it out on them."
"One Patterson is as good as the other."
"Hey," I snapped, pulling against the chain before he yanked back, making me stumble forward.
Dick.
Just as the thought of doing as I was told entered my head, I shook it away. What the hell was wrong with me? This was my chance. I had a clear exit of escape.
I came up with a quick plan.
Pretending to trip, I dropped to the ground.
I heard him groan and felt the cold metal cut my wrists again, causing me to hiss.
"Get up, you stupid bitch," he shouted at me, making my decision final.
I didn't move. He groaned again, moving till he was looking down on me and giving me a clear view of my target.
"Get up, I said," he growled.
I stayed still, narrowing my eyes at him. He would have to do a lot better than that to get me up.
"Fine, I'll do it myself."
Just as his hands grabbed my wrists to haul me up, I kicked him between the legs. He cried out, cupping his goods before rolling next to me. I didn't give him a chance to catch me again.
I scrambled to my feet, almost losing my footing. I felt something tug at the chains, forcing my legs to move faster. When I had convinced myself that the lad wasn't following me, I shifted.
Everything felt so fresh in my new skin, seeing that I hadn't been in it in days. My hind legs ached with the new movement, reminding me that I was out of practice.
Run! My human screamed at me, run like hell!