Author's Notes | Background Information

Thanks so much for choosing The Chrysalis Project out of the millions of more amazing stories on Wattpad you could read as your reading choice

Thanks so much for choosing The Chrysalis Project out of the millions of more amazing stories on Wattpad you could read as your reading choice. I really appreciate everyone's support so far and I will continue to try to update and write as much as I can.

I started this story in 2017 for NaNoWriMo with a broken back and a lot of mental and physical health issues. The writing was my form of therapy and sweet temporary release of what little time I had to escape what reality has to offer me day-to-day.

I submitted this story to WebNovel back in 2018 and won a spot on their shortlist for the Beyond The Language competition. Although I didn't receive a contract with them due to personal reasons, it was reassuring to know people liked what my story has to offer. It currently has about 150K+ views on WebNovel but I've decided not to update there until I finish the story.

This novel is very different from the 2017 version, which included too many plot devices I would never have thought to implement today. I wish I can just overhaul the entire story but I don't want to forget that people loved it in its prime for what it is, a cheesy YA story that involves a ton of cliche moments. I'm slowly taking what's not necessary out and likely you'll see the title will be changed as well to better reflect the story.

Sorry in advance if the writing is really bad. I'm painfully aware of how flawed it is which is why I'll edit it when I finish the story. Currently, I am not the in the mood to continue this story in particular, so you'll have to wait sorry about that!!

Thanks again for being here and being so patient, I love you all from the bottom of my heart and I hope you will continue to support me beyond this story.

- Clover