★ Chapter 21 ★

When school's period ended, I rushed home. Not even waiting for Jungkook or Hyesoo.
"Yahh! You better explain everything to me!" Shouted Hyesoo from afar.

I nodded and waved her. I took a taxi home and for the first time, i couldnt wait anymore longer to meet him.

*****

"Hyesoo! Do you happen to know where Hyena is? I searched for her everywhere but i couldnt find her." Asked Jungkook to Hyesoo.

"So she left you? I saw her but she already went home. She said that she is in rush." Hyesoo explained to Jungkook.

Jungkook thanked her and started to walk to his dorm.

When he was walking, someone grabbed him from the back and pushed him against the big tree.
"What the hell do you want more?!!" Jungkook yelled.

Junhoe smirked at him and grinned evilly.
"You know, i have suprises for you....and Song Hyena."

Jungkook crashed his eyebrows waiting for explanation but Junhoe only responded with a smirk.

"You will know it soon. Be patient my bro." He said and patted Jungkook's shoulder.

Afterwards, he then walked away with his hands in his pockets.

"Such a moron." Jungkook mumbled to himself and brushed his shoulder.

*****

I reached home and i knocked on the door but no one seemed to be at home.
"Hello! Anybody in there?" I said while knocking.

The doorknob then turned and revealed a man that i've longed for. Jung Hoseok.

Waiting no more time, i hugged him. I hugged him tighter and tighter. I expressed all my longed feeling for him in that one hug but....why does he not hugged me back?

He pulled away from the hug and cleared his throat.
"What are you doing?" He asked me.

My heart ached so much. Is this the real Hoseok. Am i not mistake. This is him right? But why does he feels so cold towards me? Has he changed?

"Im asking."

I came back to my sense and my cheeks felt so burned.
"I em I..well there was a bug on your shoulder so i brushed it off. But then, it flied to your back so, i have no other ways." I explained.

"I wasnt mean to hug you or anything. I know how much you hate bugs and insects so i saved you from them. Thats it. No more." I explained further.

He gave me no reaction which made me felt so embarrassed. I then pushed him aside and ran into my room.

*****

Hoseok smiled to himself as Hyena walk into her room.

"Have you remember me now?"
Said him in a low tone.

"At least you remember things i hate." Hoseok mumbled.

He then closed the front door and sat onto the couch. He opened his phone and began to play with his music.