★ Chapter 1 ★

"Today is the day!! Today is the day!!!" , i screamed internally inside my head.
Umm, actually today is the day that im going to get my report card. Well, i had an exam last week and im going to know my result today.

I quickly grabbed my uniform and headed toward the bathroom. I took a quick shower and wore the uniform neatly. Later, I walked out from the bathroom and sat at my make up table. I comb my hair, wore the bow, put on some lipbalm and did a little make up.

"Okay now i look cute,pretty,gorgeous and hot. Yes! Im hot. Im the hottest girl in my school."

Oh yeah. Forgot to introduce myself.

Hello!! Im Song Hyena. The only daughter of Song. My parents are the owner of the biggest and largest Hotel in South Korea. Not just that, their bussiness also went worldwide and blablabla. It will going to take years to introduce them. Obviously we are a wealthy person.

Im so lucky to be born as their daughter. I get to live in a bungalow which is more like a castle, enjoy all the facilities, ride in a fabulous car, travel across the world, live in a modern life, and to make it short, i feel like a princess. Everything is good for me except for my poor brain.

Im not going to praise myself again but yes im pretty,hot,rich,stylish and people love me.

"Hyena?! Have you done? You're going to be late honey!". Mom shouted probably from the kitchen.

"Almost! Wait a minute!". I shouted back. I packed all the things, took my bag, wear the shoe and rushed downstairs.

As i reached downstairs, I went to my mom, kiss her cheek and have some breakfast.

"You better return home with good result in your hand! We warned you before that if you going to get bad result again, you're going to live with your uncle from the first day of holidays which is next week till the end of your school life!!! You better remember it every seconds!". Mom said firmly.

"Well, what can i do? It seems like i really need to take the punishment since i know that im not going to get nice result anyways.". I said rudely.

"I really dont understand how can you be this rude. You're a girl. Our precious one. Please stop all of this and be matured. Stop playing around. You are our only heir that is going to handle the company.". Mom said looking frustrated.

"Whatever mom! Im going to school now. Love you mom and tell dad i love him too." I said to her and give her a hug.

"Stay well and remember that we're not kidding about the punishment thing!". She shouted as i already run away from her. I waved her and get into the car.

"Sir, please be hurry. Im late.". I said to my driver. Im not rude with him okay. He is nice and he helps me in lot of things so i do care and love him like he is a part of my family. I also love his family. He has a son and he is so cute. Dont take it in a wrong way. He is only 2 years old.

He drove me to school and we reached there in just 5 minutes. I thanked him and made my way out from the car. He asked me what time should he pick and i told him to pick me at 2. He only gave a nod then drove away.

As i was on my way to enter the school's gate, i saw my favourite boy. His name is Goo JunHoe. Once again, dont take it in a wrong way. He is a nerd and i love to bully him. He is in the same year and class with me. Actually, bully is a harsh word, its more like tease. I love to tease him.