★ Chapter 8 ★

When we were both in the car, Jungkook dont even gave me a spare of glare. He only focused on the road. It must have been hard for him.

"This is all my fault." I said and broke the silence.

Jungkook pretended like he didnt hear it though i know he heard it.

"Im so sorry." I said again.

"Stop it!" He said firmly.

"How can i stop when i know you're his liltle brother. Tell me how!!" I yelled at him.

"With you being like this, nothing will change so just please stop all this crap." He said sadly.

"Jungkook." That was the only word that came out through my mouth.

An hour later, we reached at the dorm.
"Wiped all the tears and stop being sad." Jungkook said coldly and walked in.

My heart, it hurts so much knowing that Jungkook being so tough all this time. He must be a strong person because he needs to face me everyday, the one who caused his brother dead.

That night, i cant sleep and my body sweats too much. I grabbed my blanket and covered my body but i still feel so cold. I shivered down to my spine.

Then, i heard a knocked on my door. I dont have any strength to stand up and open the door.

"Come in, its not lock anyways." I said but not in a loud voice.

The door opened and revealed Suga's figure.

"Oh Suga. Do you need anything?" I said to him with a cough.

Suga then rushed at me and put his hand on my forehead.
"Omo. You have a fever. Your body is so hot." Suga said that and stormed out from the room.

"Suga?! What is wrong with you?!" I heard Jin yelled.

"I need a cloth and a bucket of water." Suga said to him.

"For what? I asked you to call Hyena for dinner not for you to get her a bucket of water." Jin yelled at Suga.

"Hyena! She have a fever. Her body's heat is high." Suga said worriedly.

"What?! She was fine hours ago." Jimin yelled at Suga and rushed to my room.

Jimin then walked into my room and sat next to me on my bed. Suga and Jin also come and sit at the other side of the bed.
Suga put a wet cloth on my forehead and use the other cloth to wet my hand and my face but i stopped him.

"No need to do that. Im fine." I said to them and put on a smile.

"I just want to cool you down." Suga pouted.

"Im already a cool person." I said with a chuckle.

"Aish you girl." Suga said and ruffled my hair.

"What has happened? You were fine this evening." Jimin asked me but i shook my head.

"Nothing. Just nothing." I said to them and avoid having eyes contact with them.