Chapter Sixteen: The Final Confrontation

~A week later~

Helena's POV
Here it is. My THRID date with Daxton!!! I'm so excited! This time we're going to the diner for dinner.

Dick's POV
I can only HOPE that Bruce picks one of the girls next time to keep an eye out for Helena! Then again we should have just said no but... Uh.

~Catherine and Grace's Diner~

Helena's POV
"Haha!!"
"What it's true!!"
"Well anyway what about your family?" Daxton asks.
"Well, I have four adoptive brothers, one half-brother, four adoptive sisters and an "aunt". She's really the aunt for one of my adoptive sisters. Well that's what we call them."
"Wow! That's impressive! Are you all close?" Daxton asks moving his hand an inch. I glance at his hand, put my hand on top of his and smile.
"Like you wouldn't believe."

Dick's POV
After spying on Helena I go home to my apartment and find Babs sleeping on my couch.
"Hey, Babs." She wakes up.
"Oh! Sorry! I was waiting for you and I fell asleep." Babs says. I turn off the TV.
"So... You were waiting for me were you?" I ask her smiling.
"What if I was?" She asks our lips almost touching but then she moves away and I turn her back to kiss her.

Later that night...

Helena's POV
I sneak into Dick's apartme- Oh come on!!! Why does Babs have to be here?!?!?!! Eh, oh well. I looks around for Dick's phone to find a photo and send it to myself like I did the previous nights. Tomorrow is Saturday and it'll be my time to pounce!

~The next day~

Bruce's POV
I was sitting in my office doing work when I heard the sweet sound of my lovely daughter's voice.
"DAD!!!!!!!!" She screams. By "lovely voice" I meant screaming.

Helena's POV
"Yes sweetheart?" My dad says, not looking up from his computer and casually drinking his coffee.
"Don't sweetheart me!!!" I shout. He then stop looking at the computer and at me.
"Dad, you can't keep asking the guys to spy on me and my date! I have proof and you need to stop! Please dad?" My father sighs and rubs his temples.
"Alright I'll stop, just promise me you won't get hurt?" He asks.

Bruce's POV
"I'll try." She says hugging me.
"Just out of curiosity how did you get the photos?" I ask.
"Oh! I went into their houses and through their phones, Daddy." Helena says casually, smiling and then leaving.
"Wha- ah- uh I'll never understand kids today." I say to myself out loud going back to my work.

Author's Notes
If anyone has any ideas for the next chapter I'd love to hear it! Thx.
BatgirlGeek❤️