Chapter Thrity-Five: Old Flame, Old Friend and Old Apprentice.

Helena's POV
I'm in my dorm reading when I receive a text from my dad.

Dad❤️
Sweetheart, I need you Damian down here. We want you to meet someone.

Helena:
Ok. Bye.

I text Damian and we both go to Wayne Manor.
"Hello?" Damian calls and we look at each other and go downstairs to the Batcave. I then see a woman with white hair sitting in a chair. I grab my crossbow and point it at her.
"Who are you?" I demand. She sighs.
"You know, you really gotta look up people." I stare at her confused.
"Helena, this is Rose Wilson." Damian explains.
"Huh? How do you know her?"
"I knew all of those kids Batman took in. It's just complicated."
"Wait so you're..." My mind went blank. I had know idea who she was.
"Deathstroke's daughter." Cass says and I turn to see everyone here, aside from dad.
"Geez, do you have a brain under that hair of yours?" Rose asks.
"I don't know, do you have eyes cause all I see is a mask." I spat and she sighs again taking off her mask.
"Oh." I say my eyes growing sympathetic.
"Don't be sympathetic. I did it impress someone for will never accept me." She explains and I nod. Her father.
"So... Why are you here?"
"Well, because of your blonde friend's little fiasco with the mayor and saving her life. My father is coming after to her." She explains.
"Who? Bette?" She nods.
"And I'm willing to help you. You'd better take it, I don't do this everyday." I nod and I take the deal and we head off.

~Gotham Bay~

Stephanie's POV
We all jump down and Dick explains the plan.
"Rose, do you know where your father is?"
"I can try and find him," she replies to me. We soon find him but don't know what he's going to do. I sneak up there and find him talking to... David Cain?! I jump down and explain to Cass that he's up there. She stares at where I pointed angry. Soon we all attack him and get to go home.

%Unknown POV#
I look into my gun. David Cain, the idiot got knocked out by the Batfamily. I see that my daughter is with them as well. I try and shoot... But I couldn't pull the trigger. Damn it!
"You got lucky." I mutter leaving.

Helena's POV
"Hey you were really good."
"Thanks." Rose replies.
"What is taking the idiots so long?" Steph asks looking up.
"Hey, you try hacking into a server. It takes time!" Tim says coming into view.
"Oh for god sakes! It's not that hard!" Babs says coming up there and hacking into the server opening the doors so we could leave.
"You just got lucky." Tim said bitterly. Babs shrugs smiling with confidence.
"Well anyway we need to find our way home." Dick says coming down.
"You want to come over Rose?"
"Thanks. But I'll find my own way home." She says disappearing. I shrug and look back at our way home.

Author's Notes
And.... Done! Next chapter is going to be a real shock!
Bye!
BatgirlGeek❤️