Chapter Thrity-Three: Avoiding Love

~Batcave~

Stephanie's POV
I blink my eyes open and try to get up but Tim's head is sleeping on mine. I smile and slowly get up carefully not to wake him and realize another problem. Tim's hand is around my waist! Hmm... Well it is comfortable so I guess I'll... Just sit here...

Barbara's POV
I wake up and carefully get out of my chair not to wake anyone. I glance over at Steph sleeping in Tim's chair. Aw! I go upstairs to find Bruce eating some eggs and Cass and Jason sleeping on the couch.
"Huh! So they did get back together!"
"What?" I turn towards Bruce jumping.
"Nothing!" I say coming over to get some eggs.
"Thanks Alfred."
"You're welcome, Miss Barbara."

~12:22 am~

Bette's POV
*Knock, knock*
"Oh miss Kate and miss Bette, come in." I nod smiling at Alfred.
"Bette Kane in the hou-se!!!" My aunt laughs at my dramatic entrance.
"Oh good you're here!" Steph says coming into the room with some jeans, a red button down shirt, some tan ankle boots and small hooped earnings shaped into hearts.
"Yes. We heard something about a breakup?" Steph nods and explains everything.

Kate's POV
"Ah! Kate, Bette you're here." My niece and I glance up at Bruce and then I look at Stephanie confused.
"Oh, yeah we've got a mission too." Stephanie says a bit annoyed.

~Batcave~

Bruce's POV
I explain the plan to everyone about Hugo Strange trying to take over Arkham. We needed to catch him before he brainwashed everyone.

~Arkham rooftop~

Helena's POV
I'm up on a rooftop chasing a goon when we both get punched in the face by each other. Oh no!!! My mask was off!!
"Helena!!"
"Daxton!!"
"Look babe, I'm sorry for doing this but I need the money and-"
"DON'T CALL ME THAT!!!!" I say enraged and putting my mask back on.
"Look I'm really sorry-"
"THAT'S NOT ENOUGH!!! I TRUSTED YOU, NO I LOVED YOU AND YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THIS!!!!!"
"Oh Helena please don't cry." My boyfriend pleads.
"You should be grateful that I'm not sending you to jail, however," I come closer to him and whisper, "don't speak to me again." I walk off the rooftop and see my family down there waiting for me. They all look at me with concern while my dad looks angry.
"Let's just go home." I say my eyes still head and puffy and I sniffle a bit.

~Wayne Manor, Batcave~

Stephanie's POV
"Helena are you ok?" I ask her rubbing her arm.
"I don't know. Did you guys here me?"
"Yeah. We could all the way down in Arkham."
"Jason." We all say looking at him.
"What?" He asks and we roll our eyes.
"Look, I- I don't want to talk about it anymore. I-I'm too tired." Helena says and I glance back at her. I nod as she leaves. I sigh.
"Great, do I have to fix up another relationship?"
"No!!!" They all say.
"Steph, I love you to pieces, but you've done enough!" My boyfriend exclaims and we all go upstairs to eat some dinner.

Author's POV
Sorry this is shorter than normal but I wanted to just end it here.
Bye!
BatgirlGeek❤️