Chapter Seven: A Divided Opinion

Helena's POV
It's been a couple of years now since Dad thought that I was becoming Jason. As if! Anyway, I'm now in my third year of college and me and Damian had to go on patrol. Some idiots decided to take people hostage in a movie theater. He went with the guys and I went with the girls.

{Damian's POV}
I met up with Grayson, Todd, Drake and Fox to fight those goons in theater. Then we were cornered.

Helena's POV
We got to the theater a little late because, well to be honest none of us remember but anyway we smashed the glass.
"Sorry for the short delay gentlemen." Spoiler says to the guys. We fought it out then came the real test. I ended up on the roof and everyone down below froze. One of the men had his gun to a little boy's head.

Stephanie's POV
"What do we do?" I ask frozen in shock.
"We can't risk hurting the child." Red Robin replies. We hear the sound of Helena's crossbow.

Helena's POV
"Helen-!" Spoiler starts.
"Huntress!!!!" Batwoman shouts. I wasn't going to hurt the kid, I knew where I was aiming. I aimed for the goon's gun while he taunted everyone.
"Ahh!!!!" He shouted in agony. I jump down.
"You must be pretty sick to have your gun to a child's head." I say resting my crossbow on my shoulder. The boy runs to the left to his mom. Tim ties the goon up.
"Nice shot, Huntress." Spoiler says to me. I smile.
"Thanks."
"You shouldn't have done that." Red Robin says sternly to me.
"You could have hurt the child." Nightwing adds.
"Well then obviously we have different matter of opinions." Batgirl says coming forward and looking at Nightwing. Nightwing blinked at her, wanting to say something but then walked away, Red Robin following.
"You should like dad." I mutter.
We all left and as we were jumping on rooftops...
"Hey, I know that I haven't seen you guys in a while but what's going on?" Kate sighs.
"Barbara and Dick just had a... falling out."
"Why?"
"Hmm... I don't know but Dick left when the city found out that he was Dick Grayson and Barbara left for a surgery for her legs. Then, this just happened." Kate explains, me already knowing this story.
"We didn't have a falling out we just have a different opinion." Babs explains. I nod, taking a breath of fresh air. I think it's almost Father's Day soon...

Author's Notes
Guess what?! I finally got the inspiration to write!!!! Yeah! But anyway that's it. I didn't have any inspiration until now so yeah.
Bye!
BatgirlGeek❤️