Chapter Eleven: The Date and the Spy

Helena's POV
Tonight I was going out with Daxton. He's in my Drama class. We've been talking via text for a while, at first it was for a protect but then we started talking and getting to know each other. He's...nice. I walked outside in a purple medium dress with some purple flats, a spiked bracelet, a heart shaped purse, a little purple bow in my hair and some red lipstick and black eye shadow. I looked around and heard him call my name near a red, old, vintage mustang.

 I looked around and heard him call my name near a red, old, vintage mustang

"Hey. Nice car." I say admiring the car.
"Thanks. You know these were a big things in the sixties. Only 20 something dollors. It was expensive back then, according to my dad." I laugh a bit and he opens the door for me then I look over at another car.
"What's wrong?" Daxton asks concerned. I look at him.
"Oh sorry! It's just that Ferrari, it... It looks like my adoptive brother's car." I get into the car wondering if that was actually Jason's car. I hope it wasn't.

Jason's POV
Helena had seen my Ferrari. I had to keep an eye on Helena and her date for Bruce and to think! I could go on a date with Cass right now but no! My head just had to nod that I'd do it! Anyway they drove off and I followed. They went to the movie theater to see 'Sabrina'. It's pretty old by now, being made in 1995, but anyway I had to go in and watch. I kept my eye on Helena of course. I smiled at them. They seemed like they were having a good time. The only thing that was uncomfortable for me was the everyone was cuddling and I was alone. It kinda makes me miss Cass. I'm sure I'll see her again soon though.

~Later that evening~

Helena's POV
We got to my dorm building to say goodbye.
"Wait! You mean your brother actually did that?! Haha!!" I laugh.
"Yeah well... we're here. I guess this is the end for now." Daxton says with a slight smile. I nod then Daxton kisses my cheek lightly. I blush.
"Bye."
"Bye." I say as he walks away. I then struggle to open my door. After a couple of minutes, I finally got the stupid door open!!

~Jason's apartment~

Jason's POV
I walk up to my apartment to find a surprise.
"Hey babe." Cass says to me waiting in my favorite black dress of hers.
"Hey. You chose my favorite dress of yours." I say. She looks down.
"Yeah. Bruce asked me to go to a charity gala and I just happened to pick it out." She says.
"So did you stalk me here?" I ask teasing her.

Cassandra's POV
"Of course not! Dick told me to find you here." He smiled at me.
"Since you're here come on in." Jason says putting on of his arms around my waist and we go inside to watch something.

Author's Notes
I first wrote Author's Notes as Author's POV.😂😂😂 I don't know what the next chapter is going to be about, I just know that Cass and Jason will wake up on Jason's couch, other than that I don't know. Got any suggestions? Also leave questions for me or questions for the Batfamily in their books. Please👏👏?
Thx❤️
BatgirlGeek❤️