Chapter Seventeen: Son of a Villian

Thanks HopeWayne for the idea!

Helena's POV
I'm finishing up homework for Drama when I receive a text from Damian.

Dami✌️
Load earlier messages...
Hey, Father wants us for patrol.

Helena:
K. Give me a moment to finish homework and I'll be right there.

Damian:
Alright. Mind if I go without you?

Helena:
No. I don't mind. I can walk.

Damian:
Ok, be careful.

Helena:
Aw! Who knew you cared!

Damian:
Tell anyone, and I'll kill you!!😠

Helena:
K. Gtg.

Damian:
Whatever😒

I close my phone and finish my homework, then grab my bag with my uniform in it and go to my dad's house.

~Wayne Manor~

Helena's POV
"Hey Cass and Jason." I say going past them in the living room.
"Hi Alfred. Are my dad and Damian downstairs?" I ask Alfred coming into the kitchen. He nods. I go into the living room when Cass and Jason before kissing.
"Why did you stop?" I ask stopping.
"Because the first two times, we scarred you." Cass says.
"Oh, yeah those were the good days." I say remembering. I snap back to reality.
"Anyway, gotta go!"
"Oh where too?" Cass asks.
"Patrol with Damian and dad."
"Oh good luck." Jason says.
"Thanks!" I scream running down the stairs.
"Hello!!!" I say to Damian and Dad sitting down in a chair then changing.
"Ready?" Dad asks. I nod and we leave for patrol.

~Warehouse~

Helena's POV
We jump down to the warehouse and attack some goons until we are tied up.
"Well then, what do we have here!"
"What do you want with us?!"
"I want to know who you are, of course!" The man says. He revels his face to be Hugo Strange! We fight it out and eventually escape. A boy looks at me and I look at him. He looked so familiar... I don't know where? We go back home to look over the evidence and find something shocking.
"Why does the guy that I'm dating have to be the son of Hugo Strange!!!" I shout.
"Helena, calm down. You'll just have to ask him tommrow." My dad says calmly. I nod and me and Damian head back home to GCU.

Author's Notes
Yeah... The revel of the villain and his son was a bit rushed only because I didn't want to write it anymore but at least I got it done! Next chapter will come soon!
BatgirlGeek❤️