Chapter Fifteen: Second Date

~Three weeks later~

Tim's POV
Great! Jason has a date with Cass so I now have to keep an eye on Helena and the guy she's dating, Daxton, on their second date! Why me?! Anyway I was waiting in my car for them to drive off...

Helena's POV
I know that Daxton pulled the fire alarm but we're going on a second date. We go to a movie drive thru.

~Movie drive thru~

Tim's POV
I'm in my car watching the movie "Roman Holiday", (it's an old romantic movie but it's great!) when I receive a text.

Steph😉
Load earlier messages...
Hey. Wactha' doing?

Tim:
I have to watch Helena and her date for Bruce.

Steph:
Oh yeah! She showed me a picture, he's cute!

Tim:
Hey! Are you saying I'm not cute?😠

Steph:
No way! You're way cuter!😉

Tim:
I wish you were here.

Steph:
Yeah...

Tim:
Meet me at my place after?

Steph:
Sure. Why not!

Tim:
Great! See you then.

Steph:
Promise you'll wait for me?

Tim:
You know it, babe😉.

I smile as the movie has ended. Helena and her date leave and I follow.

Helena's POV
I go home from yet another amazing date! Phew! Now all I gotta do is wait a couple hours for Tim to find any evidence on his phone! Ah! It's so satisfying ruining my dad's plans!

~Tim's apartment~

Tim's POV
I go up to my apartment and call Steph to come over. After a couple of minutes I hear a knock at my door.
"Hey Steph."
"Hi!" She says smiling. I let her in.
"So..."
"So..." I say coming closer.
"What do you want to do?" Steph asks me with a sheepish smile.

Stephanie's POV
"How about we watch some TV?" Tim suggests picking me and carrying me bridal style to the couch.
"I'd love that but Tim, I can walk myself you know."
"I know but it's more fun this way." He say smiling at me and I blush. He finally sets me down on his white couch and he kisses my lips.
"God I love you!" I say. Tim looks at me with his dreamy blue eyes and a satisfactory smile.
"Popcorn?"
"No. I'm fine." I reply and Tim sits down on the couch.

Tim's POV
I turn on the TV, we pick a show and Steph rests her head on my chest. I lift her chin and kiss her lips. Next thing I know I'm not even looking at the screen.

~Tim's apartment 11:00 pm~

Helena's POV
I sneak over to Tim's apartment to find evidence. Once I get through I hear a sigh. I look over to Steph and Tim sleeping in Tim's bed quite close. How many people in our "family" are going to be sleeping in one another's houses. Who's next? Dick?! Anyway I quickly go home before Tim kills me for being in here!

~Next Day, Tim's apartment~

Tim's POV
I wake up to find Steph close to my chest. I kiss the top of her head.
"Hi." She says casually smiling at me. We kiss as Steph stays close to my chest and puts her arms around my neck as I put my hands around her waist.

Author's Notes
One more date to go until Helena FINALLY confronts her dad!
BatgirlGeek❤️