"This is the living room, you can do everything you want here and you can be here whenever you want to" Clara said smiling. This room is amazing, but I don't deserve to be in this room or in this castle. I will get out of here and then I can jump of that brigde and finally die. I just want to die and I will drown and when I do everyone will be happy that I am gone for good. Jack will find someone and marries her, my mother and father will live a happy life without me and finally Anna is going to marry someone and have a happy life like everyone else except me. Clara led me to another doors and then she opened the doors. Inside was a libary a really huge libary that is beautiful.

"I know your like to read so this libary is all yours if you want of course

"I know your like to read so this libary is all yours if you want of course. I will be in the throne with James if you need something and if you are having trubles with something just ring the bell in the corner and a maid will come to help you" Clara said. I nodded my head to say that she can leave and luckly she for me did leave. Now I need to find a map in one of those books, that could be a problem because there are so many books in here. Then I guess I better start looking. I began to look everywhere without any sign of a book that has maps in it.

After an hour of searching I finally found the right book that I needed. I searched on every page in the book and guess what I found out.

Jack P.O.V

I have been following the Winter's family around and one time they went far away to this old house and walked inside. The Windows of the house have been shield with wood so I can't see in but when they came outside they looked furious for some reason. What ever that reason is i hope that does not have something to do with Elsa. If so that can only mean that Elsa was or wore in this old creepy house.

I need to get inside this house as fast as possible. Something tells me that Elsa has been here and I'm not stopping until I find her witch I will do. They went back to their car and drived away, this gives me chance to see what is in that or who is in that house. I walked to the door and it's locked. I looked around for something that can open the door but nothing. Wait I have seen in movies that the key is always hidden close from the door. I began to search everywhere but nothing.

No matter what I have to do I will get inside this house even if I have to break the door open to get inside. That's it, breaking the door that is the answear. I kicked the door and it broke. Wow I had no idea I could break the door with only one kick, I never knew I was this strong well I guess my work out is finally paying off. I walked inside and what I saw inside is something that no one wants to see. I almost puked of the smell, this house smells like blood.

I know now that Elsa has been here but she is not now where can she be? This is not only creepy old house but a death house to. I can't believe Elsa had to go through all of this pain, I can feel my blood boil by anger. I need to find Elsa and I know they have her but I just don't know where they have her. Why are they doing this to her, there must be some reaason why they are doing this to her. I took out my phone and called the police.

"Jack, what's your emergency?" My uncle said on the other line. My uncle is in the police and has been helping out to find Elsa. I walked out of the house, i can't be in this house any longer when I know that Elsa has been suffering in here for well who knows how long and how much. I saw inside were whip's and stuff to torture people. It's just not right to do this to people, I know now that Elsa is the strongest pearson in the world if she can handle this kind of a pain.

"Uncle I think I know where Elsa is but I have no idea where I am so can you track my phone to find my location" I said with a little panic in my voice. My uncle said it will only take half an hour for the police to get here and I should just wait and relax. The only problem is that I can't relax anytime soon, Elsa could be hurt after the suffer she has gone through.

They were right after half an hour the police came and searched the house botton to top but Elsa was no where to be found. The police only found her DNA of blood witch was everywhere. Elsa's parents were taken by the police and asked questions about Elsa and I don't know more after that I'm not allowed to know anything else. But I have no idea where Anna is, she is to young to be arrested so I think they let her go I'm not sure of it. My uncle will still tell me if they know where Elsa is and why they did this to her but I can't wait for the answears to come.

"Jack you have to see this" My uncle said from one of the rooms in the station. I have never been into any of these rooms so I have no idea what is inside them. I walked to the room that my uncle was in and he closed the door after I had walked inside. He had that serious look on his face and he only put on that face when there is something big going on. What could that be?

"What do you want me to see this?" I asked my uncle. I looked around and this was some kind lab. Why would I be in a lab and my uncle has a serious look on his face? I want to know what is going on here. My uncle took out something that looked like blood but somehow it looks diffrent but I don't know how, and I'm going to find out i hope or my uncle will tell me.

"There is something we found in Elsa's blood witch could be the reason why her parent's are doing this to her" My uncle said. What does he mean by 'found something in her blood'? does he mean that something is wrong with her like she is sick or something? or maybe it is something good like her blood is stronger than any person's blood in the world. Wait what am I saying, that's impossible she has normal blood or does she?

A/N: Hello my Snowflakes and Snowballs.
End of chapter.
How do ya like it?
And don't forget to:

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE