Pop The Cherry {71}

Start from the beginning

His hands stopped mine as he whispered in my ear, "Patience"

I moaned softly as he sucked the hollow of of my neck while his hands caressed my thighs. I ran my hands up and down his back getting a groan in the process.

He ran his hands over my nipple and it hardened up through the bra. I wanted him to take of my bra. He was teasing me by feeling all over my body. I wanted him to see my body not just feel up on it.

My sexual frustration built as he kissed me. I trailed my hands down his abs and he shivered in my hands. I traced my finger along the waistband of his boxers as he smiled against my lips.

"No not yet. I'm not rushing this. This is your first time having sex and this is our first time making love. I'm going to go slow. This night will be perfect for you"

He took my shorts off and ran his hands up my legs to cup my breasts. He gently kissed me and massaged my boobs through my bra. His finger moved around to my back and I sat up slightly, giving him better access. He sucked against my tongue as he unclasped my bra and dropped it on the ground. Finally!

He paused for a second and admired my boobs, "Fuck you're so perfect"

His mouth quickly went down to my nipple after he said this and I moaned as he sucked hard. His fingers went down my body into my underwear. He slid his hands through the opening and rubbed against my clit.

I moaned on the bed as he sucked my nipple and rubbed my clit. His mouth moved to my right nipple as his fingers rubbed faster.

He pulled away from my aching vagina and his hands were on the band of my underwear as he trailed them of my legs. I wriggled my legs to pull the underwear down and brought his head down to my lips. I deepened the kiss and pressed my hard nipples against his chest.

He groaned into my mouth and slowly inserted one finger inside me. It didn't hurt. It just felt uncomfortable. He added another finger and I winced slightly. He pulled his lips away from mine and whispered into my ear, "Tell me if it gets too much."

I nodded my head and slowly got adjusted to him sliding his fingers in and out of me. He added another finger and I moaned out in pain.

"I'm sorry babe"

He started with a slow pace and as I got adjusted to his fingers inside me, he went faster. The pain soon turned into pleasure. I gripped the sheets in my hand as his fingers pumped even faster.

The pleasure was building and I felt like I was going to explode. I panted heavily and moaned, "Oh my god"

I could feel myself so close and my moans got louder as he added another finger in me. My body withered on the bed as his expert fingers fucked me.

He whispered in my ear, "You smell so good babe. Can I get a taste?"

I quickly nodded my head and he slid his fingers out of me and brought his head down to my pussy and pushed my legs wide open.

He leaned towards my pussy, blowing on me as I let out a moan. His mouth clamped on my clit as he sucked hard.

"Ahh" I moaned and bit my lip.

He looked up at me while his tongue licked all over my pussy. He sucked against my clit in fast circular motions. I moaned as he ate me out.

"Ian that feels so good"

He sped up after my words and I gripped the bed sheets in my hand. He hungrily sucked me and I opened my legs even wider to give him more access. I gripped the sheets as his tongue swirled around.