Chiseled Jaw & Pink Lips {27}

I groaned as I turned of my alarm. Grabbing my thin bedsheets I pulled them off me and placed my legs on the cool wooden floor. My cheap nail polish was starting to chip.

I dragged myself into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. My shower supplies were running low. I placed on my black hat since my hair was still braided, slipped on one of my thin sweaters over my tank top and placed my flip flops on. I left my pajama shorts on since I knew that no one was up this early.

Grabbing a twenty dollar bill from my bag I walked into Andys. I said hi to Ed and I told him about my lunch with Daymond later in the day. He commented on my shorts but then I reminded him that he had seen me in worse.

I was sad to see that Kayla, Jason nor Maria were on shift yet. I totally forgot to save their numbers onto my Iphone. Passing the cleaning aisle I got my usual vanilla body wash, toilet paper, Febreze, and a loofa.

With the spare change that I received from the cashier I went into the Dollar Store and bought another container of white nail polish.

I returned back onto my apartment and I restocked my supplies and took of my hat. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I took it out and saw that it was a text from Mr McKinley.

Your clothes should be there by 8:45am.

I replied back with, Okay, thank you for the clothes.

I already had clothes but I understood that I needed to have designer clothes when I go out in public with him. Checking the time I saw that I had less than thirty minutes till my clothes would be here.

I always had an obsession with presenting ny home at its best. It wasn't much but I didn't want whoever was bringing the clothes to judge me even more by how messy my home was. My mom always told me, 'It doesn't matter what you show on the outside it matters what you show on the inside.'

I straighten up my home a little bit more. I set up my bed, shut the bathroom door, put all my things back into where they belong in the fridge and cabinets, and I brushed the crumbs of my living room couch. Taking a broom I sweeped every inch of my apartment till I was satisfied with how it looked.

After rinsing my hands and placing my hat back on I walked over to my door that was currently being knocked on. I opened the door and I was surprised to see that it was Edmund, the British driver who drove me and Portia the other day.

"Edmund" I said in surprise

"We meet again Delilah" he said as he handed me a heavy box.

My arms dropped due to the weight and I groaned in pain.

Chuckling a little Edmund said, "Here let me get it. Can come in?"

After placing the box in his hand I stepped to the side and pointed to the couch for Edmund to place the box there.

"Well my job here is done."

"Alright thank you" I watched Edmund walk down the street to his car and I smiled back at him as he waved before his car took off.

Shutting the door I went towards my couch and placed the box onto the floor before kneeling next to it. The cover of the box had the words Prada all over it. I cut of the wrapper using my old scissors.

The main reason why the box was heavy was because it was not made out of paper. The box seemed to be a heavy base that was covered with velvet.

Opening up the box I saw a whole outfit. It was a two piece dress. The fabric on the dress was a mixture of white, black and blue flowers. It also had blue heels with a matching clutch. There was also a tube of mascara, lipstick and some hoop earrings.