SHOT SHOT SHOTS! {21}

Walking to the bathroom I focused on getting my foot position right. When I passed the open bar I had to redeem myself from my last shot.

"Three shots please"

The bartender quickly went to making the shots. Grabbing the first one I tried taking small sips but that made it worse so I just threw the whole thing down my throat.

This time the burn was something that I expected and it oddly enough felt nice. Soon my second shot turned into my eighth shot. Why didn't the bartender just poor all the shots into one big cup. I feel like that would be easier for him.

Looking around I saw Mr Green Bean Stick in the corner of the room and I got up slowly as I followed him out. This sneaky veggie!

He took me to the bathroom and after doing my business I washed my hands before slowly walking back to the table.

When I got there I saw that everyone was almost done with their food. I walked slowly and carefully so that I wouldn't trip. Mr Green Bean Stick was my guide since he showed me my way. When I sat down in my seat I thanked him for guiding me.

"Where the hell were you? Its been 30 minutes!" he scream whispered into my ear.

"Shhh it's okay. I was just tinkling." I said as I touched his lip with my pinky. His lips were soft and plump. If I could just-

"Ms Suren are you inebriated?"

"Huhhh?" I whispered to him.

"Are you drunk?"

I gasped in shock at him. How dare he accuse me of that. So what if I had had a couple of shots and a couple glasses of wine I was fine "Mr McDonald's watch your mouth! I am not drunk."

Shaking his head Mr Mc- what was his last name again? Mc-something. I think it's Donald. Haha Donald Duck! Whatever happened to him?

"Quack, Quack." I made impressions at Mr Quack. Giggling to myself I kept making the duck sounds in his ear.

The concerned faces of people on our table soon morphed into faces of goats. I laughed out loud since it's not every day that you see a concerned goat.

Mr whathisface grabbed my leg under the table. If he kept holding it any harder, my leg would come off when he moved his hand. That thought scared and me me and I started screaming at him.

"AHHH! STOP! YOUR HAND IS EATING MY LEG!" looking down I saw that my kneecap was nowhere to be found. His huge death trap of a hand seemed to have ate it up.

After taking of his hand from my leg I was relieved to see that my brave knee cap survived. Tapping my knee I whispered, "I'm so proud of you little guy."

"Ms Suren I want you to get up and wait for me at the couches in the front. Okay? Can you do that for me." he whispered the words into my ear. Why did he whisper it? Was this a secret mission. The look in his eyes confirmed my thought. It was a secret mission.

"Yes sir you want me to wait in the couches in the front."

"Yes good job. Stay in them till I come get you. Keep your phone with you and I will come for you in a little while."

Nodding my head me and Mr Green Bean Stick walked carefully out into the lobby and seeing the couches I slumped down into them. Checking the time I saw that it was already 5pm. How does the time go by so fast. Is there someone inside the clock who is in charge of the time going fast?

Soon out came Ray or was it Raymond. The guy in charge of Fubut.

"RAY!" I screamed at him and patted the seat next to me. He gave me a shocked look and got his shots. Then he carefully and slowly walked over to me. Did he think I was going to beat him up or something. I know I may be strong but he looks twice my size.

"Hey Ray" I said at him

"That's not my name"

"Yes it is. Your Raymond Something. And you have a....ummm...what's it called again...oh yes...footboot"

Laughing out loud, "Wow I have never heard that one. It's Daymond and it's FUBU" this man was very confused. That's what I just said.

"I have never seen you here before. You new?"

"No I'm here with my boss. If I could remember his name then I would tell you"

Daymond laughed again. "I like you. What's your name?"

"Deli- Deli- I thinks it's Deli."

"You think?"

"Yes I'm very crowded up here." I pointed to my head and rubbed my temples, "I might explode"

"Well make sure you give me a head start before you explode. This suit is handmade from Italy." he drank one of his shots and placed the empty glass back onto the tray

Giggling, "Don't worry I will warn you" on top of Diamond's head was Mr Green Bean Stick dancing with another green bean. He was being so rude. He didn't even ask me or Diamond if we wanted to dance too.

"Is there something on my face"

Mr Green Bean Stick did a split and the face he made caused a fit of giggles to come out. I was laughing soo hard that I was crying. Even Diamond was laughing too. I wondered how he could see what was happening on top of his head. Maybe he had eyes on the top of his head. Now studying his head I did notice it was rather large.

"Your funny Deli so why you here all by yourself"

"My boss tried to eat my knee so then he told me to come sit out here"

"Eat your knee? How did that happen?"

Mr Green Bean Stick...I don't like that name. It's too long....besides Mr Green fits him better. Mr Green was now sleeping on top of Diamond's head. I rose my hand and swatted Mr green satisfied when I saw him fall into the ground.

"Don't do that. It's not nice" I scolded at him.

Turning back to umm...what was his name again...Damon...Raymond...oh yes Diamond. Diamond was looking at me as if I had two heads.

"I have never met someone like you."

"You mean someone as inebria...ummm no that's not the word...intoxi....umm what's the other one?"

"Drunk?" he said as he took two shots in a row and didn't wink....win...wilt..wince once.

"Best part about these things are the open bars" he handed me the last shot

I downed it quickly before I stumbled out,"That's why I'm thankphone....wait no thankfall...don't tell me. It's thankphone. Oops I already said that."

"Thankful?"

"Yes that was my next guess!"

He raised his hand and made a hand sign and the barten-bartin- the guy gave us a tray filled with more shots.

As I was about to take a shot Diamond grabbed my hand, "I think you've had enough shots"

"The only reason why I won't take another one is because....I forgot but when I remem....remmy...ugh forget it"

Diamond drank three of the five shots in less than a minute.

"Woah Diamond! Slow down cowboy. Why you drinking so much?"

"Same reason why you are"

Nodding my head, me and Diamond sat in a comfo..comfortable silence. It wasn't awkward at all since we were both lost in our thoughts.

My thoughts were on where Mr Green was. It has been a while since I had seem him. I hoped he was okay. A loud vibration on my lap was the reason why I had to move my position and take out my phone from my clutch. It was a notification for Candy Crush.

The clock on my phone showed that it was nearly 8:30pm. I guess me and Diamond have been out here for a while. I looked to my right and noticed that Diamond was sleeping.

I was so busy daydreaming that I barely noticed Diamond after a while. I felt my phone vibrating and I pulled it out. The words showed that Mr McKinley was calling me. I sat up straight before hitting answer.